AMC: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Hmmm. So if Stuart is killed could this push Adam over to the dark side?

This could be good :P

YAY! I hope this grows into something between them. I am missing my Jerica :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm happy about Jack defending Kendall no matter what it's for.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am guessing some sort of paralysis.... and Taylor (since she went through that) will help him through it fast tracking their developing romance... I think its clear Tad and Taylor are going to happen.... for now. If Beth can't gel with MEK... then I hope they let her out of her contract.... so she can go try and find a job that better suits her... and gives a damn about her. Pratt obviously is lost in terms of what to do with Beth Ehlers.

• Members

Split personality. It's a guess. He has a split personality that buries people alive. Oh crap, would Pratt write that Tad's split personality killed Dixie? Probably.

Adam/Stuart. Adam is going to go from off the radar to having about 68 enemies before you can say first week of sweeps. It's a little comical. And stupid - they're really, really stretching on the Dixie angle.

• Members

Thank you, I think ;)

But you got to admit you're not exactly going "no way would he ever write that in a million years!"

Annie...so she was never insane? At least for May sweeps? She was just playing everybody? What about talking to Richie?

Archived