AMC: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to Betty at the Soapcentral Boards.

Zendall/Ryan:

Ryan comes to the conclusion that the REAL love of his life is GREENLEE. Kendall begins to realize that the REAL love of her life is ZACH. May sweeps is all about Zach & Kendall being brought back together over Ian, whose heart is weak. They come together while Chandler Enterprises collapses & as Scott Chandler is developing a heart valve.

A horrific murder will happen. The victim is one of the central characters, who is both most loved & hated".

Adam:

Adam is becoming the devil, & there is reason for most of PV to descend on his house on a stormy night, w/ Adam at the center of that storm.

Tad:

Alexander Cambius sr. writes a book in which he claims that he did not KILL Dixie. Tad is determined to find out WHO killed Dixie, & ends up w/ a life-changing injury.

Krystal/David:

Adam knows Krystal's secret about Marissa - an action that she took years ago that explains why she's the way she is.

Liza:

She's at the center of many stories, & comes to PV w/ baggage & secrets.

Jake & Amanda:

They struggle w/ their plan & their story builds throughout sweeps.

Erica & Jack:

Erica moves in a new direction;Jack is back in Erica's life, as Kendall's lawyer.

Aidan/Annie:

Aidan is shocked to find out that Annie's not crazy & he emerges a hero.

Frankie/Randi/Taylor/Brot:

Taylor & Brot go to Germany to try to rescue an injured Frankie, There may be a new woman in Brot's life.

Angie/Jesse:

The murder becomes central to Jesse's life, while Angie focuses on getting David to leave PV.

Scott/Marissa/JR:

Scott will begin romancing on five different fronts, including Marissa. Anyone in JR's life is going to be in Scott's life.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scott has 5 love interests? He's not that cute...

I'm curious about this horrific murder! Who is the victim that is most loved (Stuart?) but then also most hated? Maybe that's just meaning the killer thought it was Adam, when in fact it is Stuart. I'm so sad to see Stuart go...

Really curious about the Dixie stuff --- and Tad's life-changing injury!

• Members

No Colby/Petey spoilers? :(

I think someone will try to kill Adam, but he'll kill Stuart instead :(

Oh, I can see just now this Marissa chick will be the new Babe...

I love the spoilers for Randy/Frankie/Taylor/Brot.

Ryan. dear Lord... KILL HIM ALREADY!!!

• Members

Killing Stuart off would be another bone-headed move by Pratt. Marrissa will indeed be the new Babe in regards to Krystal's character. All Pratt seems to be doing is dusting off old scripts and stories from McTavish's reign and trying to bastardise them into his own with new characters. Judging from the spoilers for May it seems that Scott, Marissa, and Liza are going to be shoved down the audience's throat just like most of us already knew would happen.

• Members

....and yet another funeral that Skye won't attend, despite him being the closest Chandler to her.

Of course, Skye probably thinks Stuart is already dead, lol, since she attended his faux funeral on AMC in 2000 (RC crossing over from OLTL), and we never saw her find out it wasn't real.

• Members

Bad move in killing off Stuart..... bad, bad move. I don't see the point really.... to help bring Zendall back together? Because it seems Kendall will be the one charged with this crime. Erica and Jack ick. What the hell is Pratt thinking there? He has made so much progress with Erica.... Jack will just undo it.

• Members

Love and hated though? She hasn't been on enough for anyone to form any opinion towards her LOL.

It has to be Stuart.... but Adam would be the intended target..... too much to hope its Ryan I suppose.

• Members

I remember at Myrtle's funeral Bianca mentioned she couldn't track down Skye and thats why she wasn't there. They should do something similar for Stuarts funeral if it is him getting killed off.

I agree. I supposed Pratt thinks that because he doesn't get much screentime anymore most won't care but I think a lot of people will be very upset if it is indeed Stuart getting killed off.

Archived