AMC: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Talk about telling fans what they want to hear...

I don't think Pratt's intentionally lying. (Call me naive) But I do think he's not sure what his end game is, and is constantly gauging reactions. Much like he did with Jake/Taylor, which everybody at ABC was all about... until they suddenly weren't.

And let's be honest. At the risk of offending both fanbases (forgive me, Rendall/Zendall fans), but both fanbases have to admit that Pratt's really opening a huge Pandora's Box by pitting these two sides against each other. They're both pretty rabid, and usually when writers do this, they only end up alienating both fanbases by the time all is said and done.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's already set them up to fail. The whole sex immediately upon first meeting just kills any type of story he has. Plus no way do I believe that Pratt is bringing on JL to tie her down to one man.

As for Pratt's 50% comment in regards to Rendall, I think that is along the same lines of him not knowing how long they had ER for. He's trying to justify his ridiculous story choices after they have already bombed with the fans and the media.

Archived