AW: Questions...

JackPeyton

• Members

so im watching AW on Hulu.com and i have questions.. i started with the oct 4th, 1991 episode... and i need more past information than whats to come.

Olivia/Sam/Amanda - Who is this Olivia girl and why is so she damn obsessed with sam? I gather he dated Olivia bu was still in love with Amanda. And amanda said soemthing about her faking not being able to walk? But i know none of the details. (Side question - how much longer is Sandy Ferguson in the role?.. and how long before this did RKK leave?)

Carl - whats his story? and is he obsessed with Amanda? He has really creepy scenes with her.

How much longer are Dean & Jenna on? They are super annoying.

Whoever is playing Viki at this point is AWFUL.And who is the cop she is paired with?

Is rachel with michael?

Not a question, but i love Matt Crane. :wub:

I think i pretty much need a general 1989-1991 recap. Anyone know where i can get one?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan is love. I already love him. LOVE HIM! lol.

But jensen... damn. I actually dont mind her Vicky too much, but her Marley is just... unwatchable. She had this confrontation with Paulina of Jamie... It was laughable how much Paulina owned her.

• Members

It has been so long ago that I can't even remember what happened on AW so I can't answer most of your questions, but you are bringing back great memories.

Can't remember how Sam and Amanda's first marriage ended. I do think that Sam and Olivia got together for awhile. He painted her nude. Olivia eventually hooked up with Matthew for awhile. She was good with Matthew.

Ryan was one of the best characters ever. I loved when we found out that Carl was his father. It sucked that they killed him off, but better that than have the terrible Jensen Buchanan further ruin my wonderful memories of Real!Vicki (Anne Heche) and Ryan. Anne Heche is a talented actress who should have made it big in Hollywood.

I adored Dean and Jenna. I squeed when they danced together. They were my young love couple. I can't believe that you don't like them. LOL!

• Members

Well im glad to help bring back memories :)

I did some reading and whatnot and it seems Amanda cheated on Sam with Evan. I remember Evan from the soapnet showing and i LOVED him.

Ryan has already become one of my top five soap char's of all time, about 15 episodes in. lol. I love him.

And the more i watch JB as Viki i like her. But maybe it wont last. Shes in a triangle right now with Ryan and Grant. She is so no Anne, but ok. But her marley is still unwatchable, lol.

The moment i see Dean i start FF by him. I cant take him. I dont mind Jenna, with Matt, but i prefer Matt & Lorna.

• Members

Right. How could I forget that. I was torn because I thought Evan was a much more interesting character than Sam, but it felt very wrong and unnecessary. Amanda and Evan had a really steamy love scene. I swear, you could see her riding him. We would never see something like that on the soaps today.

• Members

I bet!

I am so sad i missed out on that scene! I remember on soapnet reruns the moment they shared i scene i was like f off sam! and i was big on sam & amanda. lol.

IDK tho, back in 04 Days did a sec scene that shocked me with Sami & Brandon. She was riding him and those sheets barly covers anything. She was in full on O mode. lol.

• Members

"Why was Paulina recasted? Did fans not like Cali in the role?"

The story that I've always heard is that the role of Paulina was written with Judi Evans in mind, but she couldn't/wouldn't take the role when it was offered to her. When she later became available, they fired Cali Timmons and put Judi in her place. It was jarring, because the two actresses are so different in tone and style. I liked Timmons as Paulina but I LOVED Evans as Paulina.

"Who is this guy trying to date Amanda?"

Well, that actor went on to play serial killer Fairfax Newman on AW – he was responsible for the most heinous act of violence in AW history – but something tells me this photo is depicting him as a different character. I don't think Sandra Ferguson was on the show when he was playing the killer character. (Though I may be wrong.)

• Members

Oh, OK. Thank you.

I really love Cali as Paulina, but i KNOW ill love Judi more.

Apperantly this dude is named Mark and he is a photographer. It doesnt seem like it goes anywhere.

And you are correct, the actor goes on to play the killer. His name is Nick gregory

Archived