Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Duel 2

jcar03

• Members

Evan is hot but I hate him, I'll give you the nice butt, BUT i think it's a requirement to be on the show that you have a nice ass unless you're one of the big boys (Big Eazy, Derek) - the producers know where the money's at!

i like Diem, but i think she was using CT for what he can do in the bedroom, not that there's anything wrong with that, but he's imbalanced and not suitable for dating. She's educated and on the road to a great career. She knows he's not a match for her, but she likes the machismo.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh no, I HATE Diem. All the girls that have left deserved to, solely for the fact that they didn't call her into the duel, because she sucks. AT EVERYTHING. Hate her. She BETTER LOSE!

Same with that dumb hick MJ. He grates on my every nerve.

Right now I'm rooting for Jen, Derek, Brad and/or Tori to win.

• Members

I think just the opposite. I barely even watched much of Wednesday night. I thought it was so boring. Even the Aneesa drama couldn't keep me entertained.

I thought Paula could be a bitch at times, but no more than some others and at least she was enjoyable doing it.

I am enjoying this season, but overall I think this is one of the most unforgettable casts ever assembled. some of those newbies don't or didn't stand out at all. Half the time I have to look up what their names were.

• Members

I loved Paula so much in Key West because she was that perfect combination of crazy, stupid, and lovable, but she's winning no points from me during this challenge at all. Not even her fault, either, it's all because she's linked up with the likes of Evan. Evan was GREAT on Fresh Meat when he was with Coral and they won like...75% of the missions that season, but he and Kenny and whoever their third stooge would be turned into such woman-hating children. Can't stand him and fugly self anymore.

I'm just gonna stick to watching past seasons online. I don't think I ever watched any of the RR/RW challenges ever after the season concluded, so it's like watching a whole new show to me. I just started the Gauntlet.

• Members

I dont like Paula bc she's a bitch bc I dont think she is one. I find her to be incredibly annoying bc she's a neurotic mess and always has been. She hasnt gotten much better and her freaking out over Dunbar and trippin over Kim was aggravating.

• Members

This beats the booty contest a hundred times over for me. I NEVER thought Landon was anything more than a little attractive before The Duel 2. He was annoying on RW Philly, and one of the dumbasses on all of his previous challenges, but he's different on this one, and I'm pulling for him to win.

And plus, that video just OOZES sex appeal to me. A guy wears juice boxes around his waist, and it turns me on.

The spoilers say that he is the first one gone. No surprise there.

• Members

Ugh - poor Landon. He got SO screwed. And Mark - oh Mark. He really seems like such a nice old guy. And Rachel, i'm OK with cause she played the game well, but Evan - he just gets on my last nerve. Winning a $100k is great - but if he thinks he's set for life he's crazy.

• Members

Evan, annoying yes, But i do think he deserved to win.

Rachel? No. She never went into a challenge, and it wasnt because she won so many of the contests either. she skated by thanks to having everyone support her. Diem deserved it much more.

but nobody deserved it more than Landon, he was screwed.

Archived