Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Duel 2

jcar03

• Members

The Duel 2 premiered last week.

First episode CT goes off on Adam cause he thought he told Diem about him possibly messing around with the bleach blonde too much tanning Barbie doll girl.

CT has some major anger management issues. How many times has he been thrown off a challenge?

Anyone else watch?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree. This one is embarrassing and just cheesy as hell. Obviously inspired by ABDC, which I can't stand.

Evan is so lame and pointless. If any of those Fresh Meat assholes had to be on this challenge, why couldn't it have been Kenny? At least he was foine. Evan is fug.

• Members

I know - a tribal dance-along, really? The season-opener was so good. CT is such a dunderhead. And really are we to beleive that no one can stop CT from going after poor pitiful Adam. Oh Adam, you silly fool. Did he really think he could take on CT? And the final shot of the fight where Adam ends up running around like a chicken being chased by a wolf was shocking, funny and sad all at once. Adam was REALLY hurt bad and I hear there's a lawsuit. But Adam has only himself to blame - he poured that water in CT's face which was what CT wanted all along. If it weren't for the actual blood, I'd think this was all made up, but it was real alright!

Ruthie - I sang with her at Sardo's (in Burbank) a few weeks ago. She's so tiny, but my goodness she's fascinating. I hope she wins.

I hate how the gay guys always get booted off first. Ryan, meh, but Davis is SOOOO sweet. He doesn't need this show anyway. i wanted to kill Nehemiah for abandoning his whole alliance cause Paula cried. Brooke and Davis got voted off because he's stupid.

That said - this is my guilty pleasure show. Without a doubt.

• Members

And there you have it, folks. Ruthie's gone, and now so am I.

Seriously, I don't think there's anybody else left that I like. I don't like this generation of RR/RWers (or should I say RR/FMers?) much at all. I yearn for the days of Coral, Veronica, Julie, Cyrus, The Miz, Melissa, Montana, Beth, Darrell, Shane, etc.

• Members

That truly was the golden era (if ever there was one) of those challenges. Coral should be the host of the show. I know she won't do anymore challenges, but it would be so fun to see her school these lackluster newbies.

"Wrestle? I don't wrestle, I beat bitches up!"

-Coral

• Members

The songs used to at least be catchy. The theme this season is downright pathetic

IA. I really dont care for any of the cast members on this show post RW: Las Vegas and RW: South Pacific. For the most part, those who have come after have been dreadful to watch on these Challenges and now its cluttered with them

• 3 weeks later...

Archived