GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First time I enjoyed anything with Ethan today. Helen putting a knife to his throat and then telling Luke he could be Ethan's father was great. The expression on Luke's face!!!!

Lucky/Rebecca? Seriously? Drop one brother and go out with the other one? I have no idea.

I really hope Carly gets to have this baby, Jax was so excited...

Is Claudia really pregnant? I have a feeling she's faking it. Who knows, who cares?

• Members

Is it just me or is GH actually... ok these days? :huh:

Wednesday's episode wasn't mind-boggling exciting or spectacular but it had one theme -- almost no mob!! The show felt like it was about characters and not plot points. I especially liked the Robin/Alexis scenes with the brownies and advice. Wasn't expecting Jerry to pop out at Alexis in her own home at the end.

I concur with Y&RWorldTurner, though. The lighting went from Underground Parking Lot fluorescence to pitch darkness in a matter of days. Hope today's transition to HD makes up for that.

• Members

ROTFLMAO!!!

I was making chocolate chip cookies and realized, isn't today HD day the 23rd?

WHY THE HELL DOES THE SHOW LOOK LIKE ALL MY CHILDREN?? IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME SHOW MINUS THE STUPID "CINEMACAM" or whatever the hell it is. Its that freakin "white" light.

This show looks like garbage. The over 45's are not faring well. And the makeup does not look like it was adjusted either. But I did notice that Tracey has TONS of makeup on. She just gave an amazing speech to Luke (well written and she performed the hell out of it)

I put on channel 705- IS THIS HD??? The lighting looks completely different than it did last week...

Archived