GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Guess the romance is gone. Why would Guza degrade Claudia like this? Maybe he doesn't think that is what he is doing. I don't know. Claudia isn't a bad character, but this kind of thing does not help her either and it makes me change the channel.

There comes a point when the annoyance from watching a show is not worth it and GH is rapidly reaching it for me. I have taken breaks before and if this keeps up, I'm so on break again.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not the kind of viewer that makes any different to GH, Frons or Guza. I'll stop watching for long stretches, but then tune back in to see if anything interesting is happening. I think that there are tons of people like me and none of us have a Nielsen box. ABC is only worried about the people who stop watching permanently and have a Nielsen box.

• Members

Ric told Claudia in confidence that Anthony shot Kate. Claudia went blabbing to daddy about it which meant she didn't give a care about Ric's safety/what Anthony would do to Ric for spilling the beans. Ric and her are no longer friends after that. Then Ric found one of the dvds at Sonny's pad and started blackmailing Claudia.

But long story short SBr wants to be paired with MB, its her re-signing stipulation I've heard. So Clic didn't have a chance in hell anyways. Ric is merely a villain in Claudia's story now. :angry: Thank goodness RH is on recurring status now, run man run!

• Members

Why in gods name would SBr want to be paired with Mumbles Bernard over Ric Hearst...I guess it gives her a semi chance to shine in comparison, but any scene with Sonny will be all about Sonny...foolishness..

Looks like DAYS fans are finally getting that Shelle reunion? How long has the character of Matt been around now anyway?

Archived