GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members

One article said they were playing around with makeup, in particular, to make the actors more comfortable in the high resolution format.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not sure I'd want my skin pores in large-view on an HD screen :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since its not HD, I'm changing the channel. lol

Oh, I don't like that set with Luke and the bartender guy. The color and the lighting don't go too well. MB really look like he had his face in the oven or something.

• Members

^^Funny that I, someone who doesn't even watch or like GH, would be the one to get the thread to five pages. :lol:

I saw that. Even though I am not a fan of GH and never watch it, I did catch a few seconds while channel surfing the other day, and saw her. I only know the character's name is Helena and that is supposed to be a villian, but that's it. Although, she looked like a mean old, vindictive woman.

• Members

Okay I'm checking it out now. I don't think it looks bad, really. I think everyone looks rather "refreshed." I'm watching it now on SoapNet. So, this is just them testing out lighting and the Hi-Def starts April 23rd? I'm still hoping for a new opening.

• Members

Yep....the HD episodes don't start until the 23rd, according to several news articles I researched while writing the GH HD storyline for SON. I'm assuming that it is just the new lighting now. I saw somewhere while working on my article that there was rumblings of maybe a new or updated opening starting on that date, but who knows.

• Members

Good lord, i never could stand kimberly McCullough. And today i remembered why. That weird voice of hers, zero charisma, and the girl can't even read cue cards convincingly (Did you see that PSA at the end??) ROTFLMAO

Nice wig on the stunt double

And Sonny looked very, very tan today. Someone is demanding double duty makeup time in anticipation for HD.

Archived