GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ingo & Laura have chem in buckets, IMHO.

They always have. The writing has never worked for them until now tho.

and IMHO, part of whats working for them is they seem to be a b/c story. not front burner. not a main thing. Guza's b stories are always his best.

• Members

I noticed that too. Sometimes I wonder if I don't have Guza pegged wrong. If he actually does enjoy writing the stories we enjoy. And the rest of the crap is the result of mandates from on high?

Or maybe I have Guza pegged right and somebody else is doing a great job of breaking down and writing the hell out of the B stories. :lol:

Whatever it is, I am liking CarJax. After posting for years how much I couldn't stand them or Laura Wright! :lol:

Love your avatar of KS and BH, looking beautifully windblown.

• Members

Yup. Seariously... look at some B stories/couples/characters from over the past few years... Robin/Patrick, Spinelli/Maxie, Maxie in general when LULU was the STAR HEROINE of the show, Matt Hunter, The Q Scenes, Tracey/Luke, etc... all were very well written before GH was aware how populer they became. Then they started trying and failed. Int he case of Matt when they tried it didnt work, now? hes kinda awesome.

IDK if it just happens this way or what. But its odd. And its now happening with Jax/Carly and even johnny/Maxie.

Laura Wright is amazing. I dont get the hate. I mean, how can anyone play Carly? Honestly. Girl is over the top and annoying and a shrew. I think LW plays it to perfection - the way its written.

And TY. It is from StageCoach. Becky and Kirs looked great. Funny note, Becky was wearing the same outfit Liz wore during the intervention. And Kirsten looks like she has been eating again, lol-

2rfga4k.jpg

idk...

but judging from what Becky wore at stagecoach and what Liz had on during the intervention, they were only filmed three weeks ago - not four like normally.

• Members

I just want to say that Baby Emma in her sneakers is the cuteness.

The Maxie-Lulu-Johnny interaction is great. You can tell that when it comes down to it, Maxie and Lulu totally look out for each other. And I love it. Complicated girl [!@#$%^&*] is always the best [!@#$%^&*].

BTW, love that pic of Kristen. She looks healthier. Better! Happier. I'm glad.

Johnny & Claudia SO wanted each other in that shouting scene.

Olivia = Voice of Reason. I love this chick!

Ingo must have loved that scene hitting Sonny and then throwing him out of the MetroCourt. :lol: However, I feel that this is the calm before the storm for CarJax.

Dang, I am SO not into this Lucky is such a bore, Ethan is my true son shtick from Luke. Apparently Greg Vaughan said at a recent fan event that Tony Geary wrote him a note after the "Ethan feels more my son than Lucky ever did" scenes, saying that he had to do what was written on the page but didn't want to say them. Awww! :wub:

Liz & Nikolas kissing = HOT. It may have been just for show but I have always wondered what they would be like together.

• Members

I agree. After YEARS of trying so hard for a complicated young quad they got it. Furthermore Maxie & Lulu? FANTASTIC. IMHO, this is the best female friendship on soaps - who knew it would come from gh - and the reason i say that is because they do care for eachother. they do lookout for eachother. and they make mistakes and they hurt eachother. they lash out at eachother too, but deep down, i dare say they love eachother. Its complicated. It has a history. It works so well. And the actress' pull it off.

But i am so team JoMax. Those two just have IT.

And Lix & Nikolas? :wub:

• Members

Lucky didn't look offended by the kiss, more amused. The whole Nikolas/Rebecca/Lucky/Liz quad is too junior high, but I laughed when Liz thought Lucky was coming to see her when he was there to visit NotEmily. Lucky has been Liz's foot mat for far too long.

I have been enjoying Patrick and Matt's growing bond as brothers. Matt has come into his own as a character. Guza ignoring a character will do that. So while I wish that Matt would get more airtime and a love interest, this is probably as good as it gets.

Archived