Glee: Discusion Thread

Toups

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was pretty smart of them to feature Sue so heavily. She is always hilarious and consistently the most interesting one on the show. Finn, for once, wasn't a total idiot. Britney continues to be totally hilarious and awesome. Blaine and Kurt are extreme love and I'm glad they're taking this slowly. That is all.

• Members

I'm still watching regularly, probably because of the music (seeing what they do right and what they f**k up), but I'm having a tough time because all the storylines are just so annoying. They make up stuff as they go along, there's no real big plan.

I know I may be annoying with this - but what the hell is going on with Jessalyn Gilsig? Murphy, cut her loose if you don't intend to use her. She's been a regular all this time and only appeared in a little over 15 episodes. (and most of that was the first part of season one :lol: )

• Members

I love Glee so much, but that's pretty much how it is with every character and storyline - sudden changes that come out of nowhere. Like this current Quinn/Sam/Finn/Rachel storyline - WTF. But as one of my friends said "it's pretty typical of high schoolers...always changing their minds". But even Sue and her relationship with Mr. Shu - it's always up and down. I thought after Christmas they'd all come together a bit, but nope. And what happened to Artie's ability to walk from Christmas?

OH well - still love the show. haha

• Members

Kurt has got to be the most unlikeable, unportable character that i assume is supposed to come off as sympathetic.

This weeks episode is a great example. So not only is hateful of bisexuals, but he is desperate for his father to be homophobic. His dad has been very supportive and cool with his being gay, but Kurt is always trying to make him into a bad guy.

I loved that he wasnt even in the episode before this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Kurt finally has a boyfriend! I was not expecting the Blaine / Kurt kiss in this episode, although I could see it coming after Blaine's reaction to Kurt's beautiful rendition of "Blackbird".

The amusing original songs were a nice surprise: "Only Child" "Trouty Mouth" "Big Ass…Heart" "Hell to the No" - Very entertaining! I enjoyed the entire episode except for Sue's punching the Lt. Governor's wife at the end. I wonder how Jane Lynch feels about her character being turned into a such a physically violent caricature?

• Members

Paltrow is the best part of this show. She needs to be on MUCH more.

I did not like the original songs. It takes away from the most entertaining factor about Glee.

I love Finn and Quinn. and Lauren and Puck. and Mercadies, Blaine, Santana. But my dislike of Kurt and Rachel and Sue pretty much makes me want to tune out.

• Members

It was a cute little moment, but did nothing for me because they did not explain at all why blaine is suddenly into kurt. i think they actually did give it a throw away line or some [!@#$%^&*]. but it has no build up on the blaine to kurt side. granted the entire season has been a build up for kurt for it, because he is OBSESSED with Blaine like he was Finn last year.