'Days' Legend Faces Divorce Money Woes

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have never understood the hysterical emotions incited by the fact that this fembot actress will no longer be on Days. I have as much compassion for her as she did a few years ago when her fellow vets were being fired (and fired they were) and she was Corday and Reilly's mouthpiece for the storyline. "Oh this is truly a great storyline, Jim's a GENIUS!" I also can't forget the interviews she gave when Marlena "killed," Alice....going on and on about how great it is, and when her daughter asked her if she would be worried that people would be mad at her (Hall) over this, DH was all "Why would they be upset at me?" (Uh, cause you havent shown a bit of compassion to your cast mate as you are whoring up the mags with your interviews.) True, by that time she may have know that Alice wasnt really dead, but she could have acted a bit more subdued with ,"I was really upset with this. I mean, how can you kill Alice and even act like you are going to hurt Frances??It will be very difficult to act. Unlike how it was with that old queen Thao....I LOVED doing that and getting back at him for all of those Dee Hall is a lesbo rumour I just KNOW the bitch floated..."

• Members

Why should she pay her ex alimony when she has no current income (and thus like anyone else not working is utilizing her savings), two children to support and oh yeah, he's already rich?

Always strikes me as funny when people judge without actually reading the original source of things. I actually read the documents, because like with any post like this, people will use it as an excuse. Panache is her company, like DaytimeFan said. It pays her a certain amount of money every month, like a salery would, and it automatically puts away money for savings, pension plans, etc. The documents isen't her suing for anything, it's her accountant sending in her statements, her facts and papers, and saying that she'll swear under oath in court if the court needs her to appear.

Wow, Mitch, your post is just a bunch of words put together isen't it? At least try to be factually correct :lol:

• Members

Wouldn't or couldn't? Facelifts can have strange side effects :lol:

The fact is, all our favorite daytime divas are over-the-hill. Could Lucci make it in primetime? Yeah, maybe as the mother of one of the desperate housewives? Could Deidre Hall play a 40something mom? Uh, no, she's beyond 60. Could Erika Slezak be a powerhouse in primetime? Nah, maybe a power-pushing grandma. It's a stupid argument because they've all made their careers in daytime and that's what they'll always be embraced for.

• Members

She won't be paying alimony at all. Rather, it's going to be the reverse. Her lack of current income is what's going to land Deidre the spousal support, plus she's got to underage kids that her ex will have to help support.

The documents she's filed are, like you point out, accounting documents. What I know Deidre's doing is laying her cards on the table so that she can, essentially, force her ex's hand when it comes to paying her spousal support and the division of marital assets.

• Members

You're right. But my point is that if Lucci was fired from AMC, she wouldn't have to go kissing Marc Cherry's ass or Shonda Rhimes's ass or any of those people's asses. It's pretty much been established that Lucci does AMC because she wants to do AMC. She has enough money to take her through another lifetime.

• Members

Well, she's found another way to get her name out there!

No sympathy from this quarter at all. And, I have heard the same thing about her selective sweetness when it comes to fans.

I'm really tired of her STILL! She's off the show, and there are still ways to be tired of her. (Dodging all the righteous indignation that's sure to come).

I agree with the poster who says he/she feels sorry for the kids. Me, too. I just hope they're not being used as pawns in this mess, too.

• Members

Wow, I am glad to find the Dee Hall fan girls are just as wild as the Kim Zimmer fan girls, and just as humor impaired!

Don't fear, Dee has a ton of money (more then I will ever see) and will be able just keep the botox coming!

Archived