Official Emmy Pre-Nom List (All Shows)

AllAboutAngst

• Members

OMG - go Melissa Claire Egan! I was hoping her castmates would give her the pre-nom. She's awesome!

Debbie/Bobbie are well-deserved.

I'm surprised that Vincent I. is in Supporting - especially since he was only on AMC for like 2 months last year? Thankfully CamMat didn't get a nom.

Good to see Cornelius Smith Jr get the nom too - he is outstanding.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with Kyle Lowder, William DeVry and Jay Johnson getting recognized for some of their work. Carolyn Hennessy has been LONG overdue some love (although where is NLG?).

Other than that, a lot of this list = a big ole WTF. Y&R sticks out because they have so many good actors on the show that when somebody less than absolutely stellar gets pre-nommed, it makes the whole thing look rigged. I mean, exactly what material will Amelia Heinle be putting together for her Emmy reel? All that pouting over Sabrina dating Victor? Or she and JT mumbling in the background in a few token filler scenes? :lol: Yeah, award-worthy!

Bryton, again? Christian LeBlanc, again? Christel again? Really, Y&R? The only person missing from that same old/same old list is Michelle Stafford. Where is Melody Thomas Scott? Sharon Case? Even Nia Peeples for that scene where Karen told Neil about her hysterectomy?

As for AMC, a lot of worthy contenders have been recognised (Debbi, Darnell, MCE!!, Daniel Kennedy, Cornelius Smith). Brianne's inclusion must be some kind of joke, though.

Looks like Frons didn't pay out enough favors this year -- no Kelly Monaco. :P

P.S.: I know he's not everybody's cup of tea, but IMO Trevor St John was robbed a pre-nom.

• Members

I'm surprised Alley Mills got the B&B Supp pre-nom. I think she's great but also thought her over-the-top-ness may have detracted from her (and still may), but obviously not yet. B&B hasn't had strong younger noms since Finnigan, Frantz, and Torkildsen were on the show, which was what, 4 or 5 years ago. (And for Y&R's viewers, Frantz DID get one on B&B, so she's not completely out of it on Y&R, unless her material has been bad, which I haven't been keeping up with too much).

IMO, B&Bs only shots are in lead actress, supporting actor, and supporting actress.

• Members

YaYa and Alexa G would have been other choices too. Younger actress isn't perfect, but a LOT better than last year.

Love how we've got the dumping ground of supporting actress and actor. Glad some things never change.

• Members

Oh yeah, I forgot about YaYa. She would definitely deserve the nom over the other two.... but unless you're just absolutely outstanding or a veteran, I don't think you'd get a nom from your castmates if you're no longer around when they vote, or not on the show for the last 5-6 months of the year.

Alexa - no.

Archived