Y&R: Week of February 16, 2009

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For a lady who was concerned about having dementia...Kay Chancellor is sharp as a tack.

Jeanne Cooper's getting back to basics with Katherine, she does imperious better than anyone. And Marcia Wallace is a campy hoot.

Jess Walton is the hottest grandmother in daytime...grow out your hair Jess! Make Jill Abbott a sex cat again!

Nikki and Paul are rather delightful to watch...there is something so comfortable and familiar about them.

I love that Victor and Ashley are already on the road to Ka Boom!

I wasn't crazy about the Chloe birth scenes...again...I'm just not seeing the same magic between Miller and Hendrickson as I used to. I prefer Hendrickson with Goddard. That aborted kiss between the two a few episodes ago was...HOT.

• Members

I doubt it, too, because

However, in answer to who else is missing from the original story: there's Rex, but he's dead, so the most he could be brought back is in spirit. There's Gina, but she's not really gone, since Gina is still in Genoa City running the Athletic Club, albeit mostly off camera. But that leaves one other character who is MIA that could be brought in, as BadZoe pointed out.

And that would make perfect sense given the comments made, wouldn't it?

• Members

I was really hoping that Chloe would die or just go into a coma during the whole thing so I wouldn't have to hear her complaining and incessant over the top screaming.

Usually scenes like that are heartwarming or touching in some manner. And to a certain extent it was touching when Billy told her that she could do anything and encouraged her to push. And that moment at the end where he held the baby for all of 3 seconds before the idiot came in and took her away from him.

I was hoping he'd claim her as his own. I think it's stupid how Chloe has convinced him for the most part that he doesn't care for the baby and he would be a horrible person. Sorry but that's not love. Not in any twisted definition of the word.

Cane and Chloe don't really fit well together from what I've seen. It was painful watching them try to kiss. Way too awkward. Chloe should hook up with Devon (although we never see him which I don't mind at all). At least that would be semi hot...lol. And it would give him something else to do besides Tyra and Ana.

• Members

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Chloe...Devon...Oh No....OH NO! Really, Devon, Tyra and Ana should just leave town, none of them do anything for the show...they are just...blah. Olivia's role should be expanded, as should Nia Peebles storyline. Really, an Olivia/Neil/Karen triangle would be fun.

Tyra is NOT Dru and she never will be. She's a desperate, pathetic loser. Ana just grates on my last never and Devon...well he was ill conceived from day one.

• Members

Chloe and Devon sounds good, just as long as they don't kill off Chloe. I don't know why I'm so concerned about this, if it would have happened we would have learned already (or would we?).

Devon needs something. If they aren't prepared to have any storyline for him in the coming years, then just ship him off with Tyra and Ana.

• Members

You sound paranoid. LOL!

I highly doubt they'd kill her off as soon as she gives birth. There's still too much story left to be told with the character.

Mike Denney directed a fabulous episode today, I love the way he directs certain scenes, especially the really family-centered ones (like the scenes in the hospital). He also picks the best music in his scenes.

The thought of a Devon and Colleen pairing = Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I do, don't I? As good as the show has been during the last few months, I feel as if though everything is about to fall apart from some reason. There are a few reasons for that, but I just don't want to think about them right now. The show is still okay.

My thoughts exactly.

• Members

Cane is a Buffy fan,

is such a Chloe name to give the baby.

I'm really worried about Chloe too. I wouldn't put it past them to not recognize EH as the talent she is, and kill her off, so they could have two men and a baby fighting over Saint Lily. We really haven't seen Chloe for months and I suspect it has been because they don't want to risk having the fans start rooting for Chloe and Cane or Chloe and Billy and shove Lily right out of her own front burner storyline of same old same old romance gone awry.

Archived