Y&R: Week of February 16, 2009

• Members

There was no love there, at least not for Lily. She's all Cane, Cane, Cane all the time.

Billy, on the other hand, got so close to her that he wanted to stop lying to her, and of course the first reaction she has "what did you do to my poor Cane."

And yes, Billy and Lily was much better than Lily and Cane. And it always will be, no matter how long Lily and Cane stay together this time around.

I guess we all know how much the fans hate Tyra when they're ready to settle for the boring duo that is Karen and Neil.

Hmmmm... we did see Daniel and Amber in various sex scenes, before or after. But why haven't we EVER (at least to known to me) seen Kevin do it with Jana?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Thanks guys.

I had no idea Jack had a son with Diane. I'm watching eps from 2000 right now and Diane is pregnant with Victor's kid - so Jack is really the father?

I would love to see Jack's kids on the show. Maybe that was forshadowing?

• Members

Jess Walton has been just wonderful to watch. One of the best parts of the show for me right now, because this is old school Jill. From her being in cahoots with Victor, to totally at odds with Ester over this quickie marriage.... just everything is old school Jill. And yes Jess looks amazing, however am I the only one who things she should let her hair grow out a bit? I am not a fan of the hair she is sporting. Something is off. It needs more depth. Jess Walton has always been a team player, but she has to be one of the happiest women on the set these days. Maria Bell has really among other things resurrected her character. Its been quite the treat.

Archived