Y&R: Week of February 16, 2009

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I noticed it right away. It was so obvious, how can you guys not see it. :lol: But the thing that doesn't make sense is, Clint never read the note? What kind of kipnapper doesn't read the note? Unless he's really really dumb? LOL

• Members

Well, Clint IS a bit dumb. That is part of his fallibility.

But for those of us who didn't notice it on Friday (raises hand)...that makes us like Clint. There is SOME plausibility that he wouldn't see it. Regardless...I love it when they do stuff like this.

I still remember loving the quick shot of the newspaper articled that revealed Brad Carlton's family killed in Parma Ohio. So much so that I paused the TV and freeze-framed it and read it :-). TiVo moments I live for....

• Members

That was probably the worst giving birth onsscreen scenes I've ever seen. It was just painful to watch Chloe. Way too much drama. I mean I know she's in pain and everything it just seemed way over the top and way fake. Even when she was yelling at Billy I couldn't buy it.

I liked the little argument about desperation though between her and Lily. So much truth is what Lily said to her.

And I'm so glad Amber isn't giving up on "Missus C"!

• Members

Yes HOlivia. I never got over her screwing her best friend's husband and than getting all holier than thou and bitchy over it.I was a fan of Brad/Ashley and hate watching Ashley even give that heffer the time of day but since she doesnt really have any other friends, she's forced to scrap at the bottom of the barrel. She just better make sure Livia doesnt get close to Victor, not that I think he'd touch her anyway

• Members

And I LOVE Phick too..but I am so happy to see the days when the writing is so darn good that I love almost every storyline on the show (I cannot however get behind Cane/Lily) but one can't have everything. :lol: So I don't mind not seeing Phick for a few days, makes me miss them more. But this is as close to the Y&R that I remember!! :)

And yeah for the Clint clue, I am surprised so many people missed that. How old is Kay supposed to be again because that brain of hers is sharp as ever!! :)

Archived