Y&R: Week of February 16, 2009

• Members

I am going to apologize in forward for going totally off-topic, but I've already posted a topic about this series and it got no responses, so I'd just like to say what I want over here and then I'll continue with Y&R.

The movie was great, IMO. I was upset about the Daisy recast at first, but I was ready to overcome most changes just because we got the movie. It is unexplainable how happy I was to finally see the movie, another adventure from the reaping team. The entire movie was funny and interesting. Sure, the Daisy recast and weird (and Daisy was a little bit too much of a ho), and we didn't have Rube there (if the series ever got a chance to get renewed and MP agreed to return, I'm sure they could find a way to bring him back-it's not like he said his goodbyes or was seen on-screen departing). I loved everything, from the Happy Days scenes, Cameron Kane's exit, Reggie finding out the truth and the gang enjoying their time without their responsibilities. :)

Now back to Y&R...... :lol:

Apparently Chris Engen responded to a fan saying that

Just as long as Karen nor Tyra are there, it feels like the old days.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boring? TETO because I thought this episode was fantastic. This is going down in history as one of my favorite soap births of all time. Usually they deliver such big clean babies. I also think that EH and BM have chemistry in spades. They better not kill Chloe off, or the baby, just so Lily has no complications. Jack and Billy could become obstetricians, it is like a legacy to deliver their own children. Yes I know Summer is considered to be Nick's but she really should be Jack's.

I just love Kay biting Clint, way to go. The rubber knife was a bit obvious but I can't blame JC for not wanting a real blade pressed up against her throat.

And

Emily O'Brien looked pregnant to me when they showed a long shot. Anyone know if she is? I love Jana/Kevin/Amber and Daniel as much as the next person, but don't think there will be any benefit to having Amber and Kevin hook up, other than to just reinforce what a slut she is.

I wish they would use MG/Daniel

• Members

Killing off Chloe would be a huge mistake, IMO. Especially for Lily. It would be Maria taking three steps back from her improvement. I doubt it will happen.

I don't know what show you are watching, but it can't be Y&R. "Boring as hell" is a line only reserved for other soaps (not all, but most).

• Members

I just found this on a few other boards, from those with keen eyes..... "Kay"'s letter to Murpy spells out CLINT with first letters in each row:

Can't take it anymore

Lied to you, Murphy

I'm not Kay

Now I have to leave

Till we meet again.

Archived