Y&R: Week of February 16, 2009

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, that's why I was surprised at this move. They could have had them bonding together at a bar and talking about their failed relationships and become friends or something. Or had them wake up next to each other, but later realize they hadn't slept together.

I guess they are trying to bring in sibling rivalry between Jack and Billy.

• Members

"True love story." Hahahahahahhhaaha... That's a good one.

That could be the show's only weak point in the coming months (except one more character which shall remain unnamed for reasons known to all of us).

• Members

They need to play the beats out of this Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter storyline first before we get to see Mackenzie back in Billy's universe IMO.

They should take their time with it. Like after the dust has settled and Jill is no longer Kay's daughter, then it's the perfect time to reintroduce Mac, and possibly form a triangle between Billy/Mac/Chole.

Mac is the "love" of Billy's life, but Chole is the mother of his child. Should be an interesting dynamic.

Also, they've injected subtle nuances into Billy's character in relation to Mac. They've suggested that he was never the same after things ended with Mac, and anyone remember that scene between Billy and Brock in November where Billy asked for Mac's contact info? Definitely A LOT of unresolved problems there.

• Members

If I'm correct, Billy and Mac haven't even seen each other (at least not on-screen) since summer of 2003. That's quite a long time.

While on the subject of Mac, although this could mean nothing, they said that the casting

. Could this mean

?

That sounds so good without Victoria in the mix..... I would like to see JT and Chloe in a scene together.

• Members

After this reveal, I think Lilly and Cane are virtually removed from any romantic entanglement with Billy and Chole.

Again, after everything is final with Katherine and Jill, it's the perfect time to reintroduce Mac and inject her into the Billy and Chole dynamic. Billy and Chole are now tied for life through that kid, but Billy's love for Mac has never died, and we've got the sense that he never truly got over her and used money and women to fill that void.

Archived