February 2-6, 2009

Toups

• Members

Hi Zendall-

I don't even watch AMC- I can't take the "look" of it. Its never been my show. I watched in 1991 or 92 during Janet in the well.

Based on the people that I know who still watch soaps, they are all females DVR'ing AMC.

I figure that Pratt (What is he from Melrose Place?) knows how to write a soap that the masses may like. And AMC's slight but so far sustained resurgence in the ratings appears to show that)

Who knows.

I hate my shows right now. I am almost tempted to try out GL just to see what it is all about.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
With all the press Reeks is getting from GLAAD the ratings might get a big bump.

All the stories on AMC sucks right now. I keep trying to FF when I'm watching live. My co-worker switched the channel to B&B today. Someone usually say turn it back to AMC, but no one said a word today. I just didn't care.

• Members

I can't think of a storyline on AMC that doesn't suck right now, it's doom and gloom and death practically every episode, I think Pratt has killed off more characters in a short period of time than anyone in a long time, right now isn't he at one death per month since he started?

Archived