Best to worst: Opening credits

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOLLLLLLLLL I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!

WHO? ME?? LITTLE SUSAN FROM LONG ISLAND CITY??? I WON MY SECOND EMMY??? Oh It can't be...!!"

"WELL HERE I COME TO GET IT!!!!!!!"

-WAIT MS. LUCCI!!! WAIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed my ass off. I really wonder how far out on the stage Lucci walked out before being stopped!!

Susan Flannery, god bless her, would have bulldozed her off the stage!!!

I got to go track down that priceless moment on Youtube- Was it 2003 or something?

• Members

Thank you Faulkner- I don't why I find it so funny!! Thanks for posting. I will watch once a day until I die- Its that good!!!

La Looch didn't do anything wrong at all!! It was dumb Rosie saying "You won girl!" Go get your SECOND emmy girl!!"

I love the deer in the headlights look as Susan takes the stage!!!!! Oh my god I can't breathe.

• Members

LMAO! The only one I know is that they had a rotating Emmy in its close for a while way back in the day. Speaking of which, kinda sorta, ATWT and GL had such majestic closing credits in the 90s. I loved how GL's always ended with Roger's picture. And also, the sassy announcer who did all of the promos for CBS soaps. LOVED him, with all of his "Girl..." and "What is you gon' do."

• Members

No.

But there was a closing that featured the Emmy they won in 1981 at the end spinning around BRIEFLY.

This is a very bad quality video, but here it is, I always LOVED this theme music though:

Here's the opening that goes with this close. I think Bridget Dobson once said that they would try to write a good tag before the opening came on and then it would "flash to the thing with the dead leaves." :lol:

Archived