OLTL: Week of Febuary 2, 2009 Discussion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like to see Natalie really give Jessica a shove. Whichever side you're on, BW and MA are rocking these scenes. I'm thinking this is not so much setting up a real story about conflict between the sisters, but about establishing the context in which the baby reveal story will take place. I wonder if Natalie finds out about the baby switch. It will be interesting to see how her feelings about Jessica factor in. The simple thing would be for Natalie to tell all just to stick it to Jessica, but that would be too simple. I'm loving how Carlivati is overlapping his stories again. They are all threaded together.

• Members

Natalie/Jess is real drama and I love it! It's real [!@#$%^&*]! My aunt was in and out of prison all throughout the time her kids were growing up, and all three of the kids were raised by other families members, and so every time she got out, she'd have a hard time trying to get her kids to see her as their mother. I'm definitely seeing the same thing with Nat and Jess. They both have extremely valid points. Jess is justified in wanting to make sure that her kids know her as their mother, and not Natalie. But on the other hand, Natalie is right that Jess's condition makes her too unpredictable to be a real decent mother. Natalie kept blaming all of the Tess stuff on Jess, and I don't think that that was right, but the fact of the matter is that Jess is indeed capable of turning into Tess, and just because it's Tess who does the nutty stuff doesn't mean the the kids won't be affected by that. The best scenario for this situation is that Jess raises her kids, but with lots and lots of help from Viki and Natalie. Also, as soon as those little girls are able to understand DID, somebody needs to sit them down and explain it to them. Bree and Melissa are the rocking the hell out of these scenes and I'm absolutely loving it.

The rest of the show........yeah, not so much.

And wait did I see what I think I just saw? Is Blair pushing Tea out of a window again? Wow, RC.

• Members

Well I have to admit that todays episode was awesome.

I am really starting to like this Natalie/Jessica thing. I even am liking Melissa again! After 7 years of not!

The courtroom performances were INSANE.

Roxie never disappoints me. hell I even enjoyed Rex and whatshername.

And David and Dorian were a little more subdued, yet still funny.

I am still not thrilled with the storylines- especially the drug storyline- but today was fantastic.

• Members

This Natalie/Jess story is what it should have been all along. There should have only been about a month or two of Tess, instead of five months. I know other things would have had to change, but the real drama was always between the sisters, and not the Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote stuff that played last year.

• Members

Natalie is one self-righteous bitch! Funny how she seems to forget she and her fiance are the reason Jessica let Tess out in the first place. :rolleyes: Man I wish Jess would've took that chair and whacked that bitch right over the head.

Bree Williamson is kickin ass! And Trudi, Archer isn't half bad either. ;)

Aw, poor Nora. Lost yet another case. Maybe if you were a better lawyer you wouldn't have.

The David & Dorian scenes were hilarious!

John needs to stop stalking Marty!

And Blair smacked the crap outta Tea! :o Hopefully we'll get a nice catfight!

Actually that was Marty pushing Blair.

• Members

You gotta love this whole thing! It is very polarizing. I see Jess's side -- I just don't care cuz I can't stand her. I think people also see Natalie's side but if they can't stand her they just don't care. LOL. But wherever you fall on this, you have to admit the Buchanan Twins are rockin!

But I have to correct you dp my love. Jessica is and always will be mentally ill. She's fragile that way. Natalie and Jared have nothing to do with her being mentally ill, but they are responsible for the latest trauma in her tragic life that caused her to splinter yet again. Now if Natalie whips out a bomb and straps it to Jessica's chest -- then I'll think she's even. :P

Archived