OLTL: Week of Febuary 2, 2009 Discussion

• Members

The Jessica/Natalie dynamic is so compelling that I can't understand why it was even necessary to bring Tess back and inject her into the mix. The resentments and conflicting emotions between the sisters themselves is far more interesting than some silly Tess revenge plot. I would have much rather seen Jessica remain integrated, thus being forced to deal with Nash's death and her pregnancy on her own without hiding behind Tess/Bess/Mess/LochNess or whoever else is in there now. Maybe even seeing her wish they would come out and deal with things for her but they never come and she has to stand on her own and she and Natalia having to decide how and to what extent they can co-exist after what happened. I hope we see that now.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM RVD. It would have been great to have Jessica deal with her very justified emotions without falling back on Tess and her mental illness. It would have been even more interesting to watch Clint and Viki deal with two daughters, on more equal footing, who justifiably hate each other (at least for now).

Oh My! :o

I'm sorry, but if Crystal Hunt hasn't improved tremendously since her days on GL, I think you're going to be disappointed. I am dreading the combination of CH, FF and JPL.

Archived