B&B: Actor returns

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is bizarre!!

Who's next?

Stephen Shortridge as Dave,Brooke's 1st boyfriend?

As for Rocco,what's the point? He was hardly a major player 20 years ago and as both the original Katie & Donna are gone,any chance to exploit and showcase history with flashbacks is unavailable.

• Members

He had history with Donna and Katie, they may be using him to try to liven up their stories.

Or this could be like when they brought Jake McClain back for no real reason, other than to let us see a very rare, much-appreciated glimpse of an unshaven/unwaxed chest in daytime.

As long as he looks halfway decent, then most of the women should, logically, make a play for him, since he will be one of the only men in town who isn't a Forrester or who isn't related to them or who hasn't already screwed them over.

• Members

I'm actually excited about this.

And I love that they remember L.A. existed before 1990. I was wondering if they were going to ret-con everything that happened with the Logans(i.e. Donna being a newbie in the fashion industry with no prior experience).

The sad thing is that I wish they could have used Rocco as the moment Katie remembered having her heart broken with Nick instead of that stupid, lameass prom bullshit the show retconned. We saw Katie as a teenager! It made absolutely NO SENSE to do that, especially when they had this story to cultivate(no matter how lame some people thought that story, or the Logans were back then).

I can easily forgive de-aging the Logans by five years. I just wished they would have remembered their history on the show instead of blindly making it up.

But it seems like they are making up for it, and that makes me happy.

Now if we can get sexy Todd McKee out of glorified extra hell, then let's do that too.

If he looks good, I wouldn't mind. And besides, it will be only man Brooke can't steal from someone in her family. Unless of course, he falls for Bridget. LOL.

• Members

I too wonder if this is just another Jake McClaine type of casting who will be a janitor or something random around FC.

I have to say I don't really remember him. Can anyone give a brief history? Was there anything else besides the Katie acne thing?

• Members

What!? ROCCO!?

Hopefully he continues to sport the ultra-80s does he did back then. LOL!

Short summary: Rocco had a thing for DONNA when the show started, but dated insecure KATIE instead. A true good guy, eventually Rocco got together with neither Logan and was pretty much phased out of all central storylines (Donna's nekkid pics story being the excpetion) and used to be a side-kick working in the same department at FC as Thorne, sometimes lending an ear for one of the Logan sisters or Ridge before disappearing in 1989....

Nice nod to history but I'd much rather see Todd McKee/Jake Maclaine in a story... I wonder whether Bryan Genesse resisted nip/tucking; last I saw him in some very low-budget action flick he produced.

Archived