Y&R: "Back in the Sack"-TV Guide Article

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never seen them use their children like Phyllis does. She used Summer, heck weeks ago she set up that night at the hotel with Nick. Grabbed Noah to babysit Summer even though he was grounded by his parents. She made Nick's cell phone unreachable to Noah and she did ALL that to break up Sharon's marriage.

Mother of the year there?

Sharon and Nick make mistakes but they don't set out to predominately hurt and destroy other people.

• Members
Uh didnt Sharon have her son lie and keep the fact that she went to see TGVN about RS and getting Nick a job at NE. When he confronted her about it, she told Noah to keep mum about it, GMAB! Sharon tried to steal a groom from the bride she was standing up for. Nick slept with Grace and then gloated to his wife about it right to her face, check your history Nick and Sharon have done soime stuff to purposely hjurt others. I wont even go into Sharon abandoning her chilren cause she wasny woman enough to face the heat for kissing her FIL.....oh wait I just did LOL!!!

I love that Shick is getting together (if they actually do get back togedther which I dont think they will) by cheating, cheating is how they roll! Whewn actors boast about a "reunion" that is usually is a sign it aint gonna happen. Ooooh an even playing field is being built!!! I love the reactions in this thread, karma and all, cause this is why I dont think Shick will be getting back together when all is said and done!!!

As for longtime POPULAR couples who have a lot of history together always getting together, thats no actually true, I could think of several that havent gotten back together, Bo and Nora from OLTL isa just one of them.

MAB is telling the story that shouldve been told awhile ago IMO, but LML was to busy pimping Phick and trying to ride off of their unewxpecttant popularity!

• Members

She wasn't very good either. Joannie, the nanny raised Daniel. For most of his young life, Phyllis treated Daniel like a tool to keep Danny in line. She loved Daniel but she wan't a good mother. She hasn't been too bad with Summer though.

She totally deserved to lose Daniel to Danny though after all her schemes with the paternity results. I don't see Nick trying to take Summer away from Phyllis if they split. They would probably share custody and in a few years Nick can start having an affair with Phyllis again.

• Members

I like your post!! I do agree with you that this story should have been told a while ago. I am not sure it was as much about her pimping Phick but more about her not knowing how to really write the story well and cohesively. I don't think Shick will be reuniting either..well they will sort of be "reuniting", they are are sort of "re and uniting their bodies together!!! :lol: It was very predictable that Shick would CHEAT while married to others..it is that special "trait" that no one but them have perfected, they feed off it. How sad!! I don't think teenager Noah is going to like this one bit...his parents are not such great role models after all. With these writers we have on board now, I am going to expect the unexpected, twisted and shocking and not the predictable - well with the exception being Shick being predictable of course!!! :lol:

• Members

I think it would 'justice' for Nick and Sharon, the serial adulters, to be confronted by their son and have him tell them what scum they are, and I really hope it comes out and everyone treats them like trash, you know the way everyone treated Phyllis (and Phyllis ONLY) after the PHICK affair came out.

new coined phrase just for Nick and Sharon " if they will cheat on you they will cheat with you....once a cheater always a cheater"....

• Members

I agree, she deserved to lose Daniel, but he didn't deserve to lose her. Especially being sent off to boarding school his hole life so Danny could remain a rock star. Too bad he and Chloe haven't had a scene together. Both could talk about their boarding school upbringings, heck maybe it was even the same one. Perhaps they know Scotty too, who also was portrayed by Y&R as having a better mother in Sheila then his own mother. Y&R does not do a very good job of showing loving parents.

And while Phyllis used Noah, to babysit Summer, I don't see that as being a bad thing. Staying home and changing diapers was probably more punishment than staying home and playing video games. Somehow I don't see how this affair is going to have Noah gain respect for his hypocrite parents dating demands.

I just laugh at how Phyllis is so terrible for trying to keep her marriage together. I guess the second Sharinit decided she wanted Nick back, Phyllis should have handed him over like the booby prize he is.

• Members

Of course they only treated Phyllis like crap, she lured Nick into bed. Men are treated on these soaps and these soaps boards as being totally innocent in affairs because they can't help thinking only with the PENIS. My question though is that if men can't resist cheating than why does a woman want to have one marry her to begin with. We might as well scrap the whole institution and keep men in a stable like the studs they are.

• Members

Actually I don't want this yet another round of Shick CHEATING to be aired over the Genoa City airwaves or be told to many people. :lol: That's a Sharon thing to do. Neither do I want Mommy Nikki or Daddy Victor or sister Victoria to get involved. The writers are writing this story focused more on Nick and not even Sharon (who has her own issues apparently, hope it eats her alive). It is Nick who is going to make the mistake, it is Nick who will be the one who will get called on his actions and Noah is not going to like this one bit. I think Nick and Phyllis will work this out themselves by talking about the issues and not trying to run from them. You know, like the "realistic couple" the way they are written.

The way the story is being told so far...you can tell that the writers are exposing how TOXIC Shick are together, how TOXIC Nick and Sharon are for each other, how TOXIC Nick and Sharon are to each other. And how utterly selfish and self-absorbed they become as they travel back to the past for the UMPTEENTH TIME!! :rolleyes: They will try to wrap it in a neat tidy bow and call it "twue wuv"..they did have it in the beginning for a while but not all things end up the way you expect them to. IMO, this is going to be a very very TRAGIC Shick reunion seeing as they are Romeo & Juliet after all!! :blink:

• Members

LOL - this statement is kinda creepy. Having (on-screen)sex with Sharon Case just feels like old times. :lol:

As for Phyllis' mother-skills: Before Danny was awarded custody of Daniel, La Summers was always far too busy to scheme against The Bug&Paul or for her relationship with Danny so that Joannie was not only a sound-board for Phyllis but pratically rasing the boy.

Archived