Y&R: "Back in the Sack"-TV Guide Article

• Members

I actually had this hunch on Friday that this is EXACTLY where they will go.

And that is exactly what this story needs to really shake things up.

I would love to see JT return to his snarky ways. He himself expressed regret at his domestication this week...so I think that is a sign that we will be releasing the wild man within soon.

If you think about it, Phyllis picked these men. Daniel makes sense (son). Jack makes sense (history). Billy and Cane make less sense, since Phyllis has not really been in their orbit. JT makes ZERO sense, except that he is hot.

One lens on this, though, is that "Phyllis has noticed that JT is hot".

So, if Phyllis is feeling all needy and angry at the Newmans and...

...and JT is feeling all trapped in his gilded cage...

...a prurient act of rebellion could be a beautiful thing to ignite all kinds of future story.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

when has Phyllis ever said that "JT was hot"...Paris Hilton might have, but Phyllis Summers Newman is not about to pull a Sharon and have an affair to get back at Nick..and that is going to be what confuses Nick, he has never had a loyal wife before Phyllis...

Nick and Sharon...if they will cheat on you they will cheat with you...once a cheat always a cheater!!!

can't wait for the serial adulters to prove how they got that title!!! rutting on the floor at the ABBOTT cabin like the pigs they are! go for Nick and Sharon...you derserve each other!

• Members

MAB needs to hire you to write the script if that scene ever happens...JT feeling all trapped in his gilded cage...LOL I LOVE that kind of dialog! Kay Alden would be proud!

Really though, Phyllis and JT would be hot hot hot. JT and Victoria are BORING AS HELL and it's high time Thad Luckinbill actually got a scene where he could do something other than cooing at his baby (adorable kid though). Heinle can be good when she's playing "Angry Fauxtoria" and I don't see much hope in that unless JT cheats.

DO IT DO IT DO IT!

• Members

that would be the Phyllis of 10 years ago...not the Phyllis of 2009

funny so many Phyllis bashers want her to return to the character of a decade ago, but I have yet to hear anyone say they want Victor to returen to the Victor that first graced our screen...the psycho that held his wifes lover in a cage and feed him dead rats....or Katherine to go back to being a drunk who paid the hired help for sex .... or Paul and Nikki to join a cult and give each other a STD.....all character are allowed to evolve for some excet Phyllis...sorry but it ain't gonna happen.

• Members

If you are going to go by that argument... Phyllis is Phyllis, Katherine is Katherine and Victor is Victor. Different histories, different ages, different longevity on the show. Katherine is already going back to her "roots" with JC's current storyline!

I don't think Phyllis will ever go back to psychosis but I am ready to see Phyllis regrow a pair and give Nick what's for. Because if Nick & Sharon do get it on, THAT is cheating and Phyllis needs to dish out some major payback for that. Something I'm sure fans of Phyllis would be happy to see.

• Members

oh I have a feeling Phyllis will be dishing it out and rightfully so, I can only hope that Nick and Sharon catch crap from EVERYONE, but most of all from their son, and I don't think Phyllis will ever really trust Nick again, he and Sharon will prove that their label of "serial adulter" is well deserved

I can't wait to see how SHICK fans are going to justify Nick and Sharon doing the same thing Nick and Phyllis did! and I wonder if Sharon will be labeled the Homewrecker that she is.

• Members

Karma is a bitch Phyllis, how does it feel to be cheated on? :lol: It'd be even more hilarious if Sharon got pregnant.

I want Phyllis to suffer so much, I want her to feel exactly what her and Nick's affair did to Sharon, and put a GRIEVING MOTHER through

There's a difference?

• Members

GMAB, Sharon was no GRIEVING MOTHER, she was too busy chasing after a married man to GRIEVE.

And uh that wouldnt be Phyllis that put Sharon thru the supposed wringer during her supposed grief, that would be NICK, you know the man that cheated on her for 10 years, and who she is now cheating with, yep KARMA is a mutha, LOL!!!

• Members

What I don't understand is the fact that some think that Phyllis needs to get her karma and now Sharon will need to get her karma. These women don't owe each other JACKSHIT! They aren't the ones who made vows to each other, that would be that tool Nick. He's the one that needs his karma and in a major way. Because all that fool is doing is bouncing between both women and being too much of a little boy to make a decision and stick with it.

• Members

Sharon is not allowed to have karma bite her in the ass...she does nothing wrong, and her and Nick will not be cheating and committing adultery because

* they are soulmates

* they look so good together

* Phyllis stole Nick from Sharon

* they belong together

* Phyllis is not allowed to be happy at Sharon expense

oh yeah and another I read on another MB, it is not cheating because Nick and Sharon were married for 10 years!!!

if they will cheat on you, they will cheat with you!!!! once a cheater always a cheater!!! - It will be engraved on Nick and Sharon's tombstones!

• Members

^^^I think you misunderstood what I said. The common problem in all of this is NICK! He's the one who took vows to these women but people want the women to pay for the affairs with this doofus. It's no secret that I can't stand Sharon and thinks she's a needy, self-righteous whore but I'm not gonna string her up because Nick cheats with her. That's on Nick's head because Sharon doesn't owe Phyllis anything. Just like us Phick fans have been screaming from the rooftops that Phyllis didn't make Nick do anything he didn't want to do, neither does Sharin'. I'm in no way defending Shick for this but Nick most definitely gets the brunt of what I feel.

• Members

trust me, I would love to see Phyllis kick his ass out and the backlash from Victoria and Nikki add to it, cause you know how much they just "love" Sharon! Nick is a dawg, but Sharon spewed "Phyllis is a homewrecker" and "I want her gone from NE and Genoa City!!" after the PHICK affair came out, I just wander what the fallout will be when the SHICK affair come out and if Sharon will be treated like Phyllis was.

Nick is going to learn the meaning of "losing everything" and we will have to wait to see who is with whom when it is over

Archived