Y&R: "Back in the Sack"-TV Guide Article

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So true, she unloaded Summer on a grounded Noah just to meddle in Sharon's marriage and make her get Jack's credit card bills. Not to mention her custody suit for Daniel didn't go all that well since she lost him to Danny. She went to jail for blackmailing Brad.

No way I could see Phyllis ever getting full custody against Nick. She'd be lucky with custody at all if Nick wanted sole rights.

• Members

I don't think they'll be put together quickly, I think their reunion will be stretched out, Morrow doesn't seem so sure in that article that Nick and Sharon will be getting together quickly soon at all:

As for what happens next, I think Jack, Phyllis, Nick, and Sharon need individual stories, separate from one another for a while. Nick and Sharon can be a couple again, but stories for both characters shouldn't be strictly about their relationship.

• Members

Phyllis unlike anyone else on this show has actually paid for some of her crimes, first by losing her child and then going to jail. She doesn't need to pay by losing her daughter just because Nick can't keep it in his pants, or in his wife, whoever she may be at the time. I hate how women are always blamed for men straying as if men have no control over thier own bodies. Phyllis did not drug and rape Nick, he went willingly.

I also don't see what Sharon has done to demonstrate that she is a good mother. She is a real shrew when it comes to her need to control her son and I think it's going to backfire on her and result in him making really stupid decisions.

Roman, I hope you are right and they make Nick not the father of Summer. That would very quickly break apart Phick. Does Nick even have his full memory back, he might not even know about that decision he made way back then?

• Members

She may have "paid" for her crimes but she hasn't learned from them, she is still the scheming beyotch she's always been.

And what has Phyllis done to demonstrate she is a good mother?

... Don't like B&B's Taylor, don't like Sharon, why am I not surprised.

• Members

Yeah I don't like perpetual victim characters. Nothing is ever my fault, someone else did this or that. I prefer characters who actually have some, spunk, spirit and personality not just a pretty face.

As for being a good or bad mother, I haven't seen Phyllis do anything to endanger Summer. I guess Noah a petulant teenager and hanging with a bad seed, Eden, is a terrible person and shouldn't be left alone with a sleeping baby. Shame on you Phyllis for daring to trust your step son when his own mother doesn't.

• Members

She wasn't a bad mother to Daniel either. The court deemed that she wasn't a good role model. Daniel didn't seem to happy with the way that Danny raised him either when he came back. Danny, Cricket and Gina told him that his mother didn't want him and abandoned him and then shipped him off to boarding school.

When it comes to role models I don't see how habitual adulterers are good role models either.

Archived