Y&R: "Back in the Sack"-TV Guide Article

• Members

^^^I agree that Nick should loose it all and let it sink into his dense brain that you can't keep running from one family to the next because that's all this fool is doing. And I guess the reason I don't give a rat's ass about Sharin' getting her karma because I don't care about her. She's just not important to me. Now Nick getting his comeuppance, I can't wait to see.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm always amazed how thge guy in the triangle gets away with little blame for the cheating, especially from women. Phyllis/Nick fans castigate Sharon. Sharon/Nick fans ravage Phyllis. While Nick screws both women with no respect to his vows and barely any wrath goes his way. Nick is player with no regard for his current wife or child of the moment. I don't get the shock that he would continue to do what he has been doing since he took his first vows to Sharon.

• Members

i agree. i despise sharon because she is a boring, manipulative whore that never has to take responsibility for her actions. but, its all on nick. he tells his wife how madly in love with her he is, and then cheats on her with sharon. he tells her that she is overreacting and sharon is not a threat to their marriage, its her only her. and, then of course we know what he does next. i am sick of blaming sharon for everything no matter how much i cannot stand the site of her. it is nick. he should be alone and miserable.

• Members

yep lets all get excited about the dawg and his mistress doing the nasty while BOTH are married to others, something new for them I know!, but the kicker is the dawg leaves the hospital where his son is after falling through the ice ( man the dawg and his mistress need to keep a better eye on their children, both have now fallen through the ice!!) to go get his mistress and he finds a "love letter" the mistress wrote to him, telling him how much she wuvs him, and it does not matter that he had an affair with Phyllis, got Phyllis pregnant, divorced the mistress, married Phyllis not once but twice, and has been having hot sex with Phyllis for almost three years....the mistress is still in love with the dawg!!! The dawg says HOT DAMN she wants me and the dawg does the nasty with the mistress on the dirty floor of the ABBOTT ( Abbott as in Jack Abbott, the mistresses HUSBAND!!) cabin....all while their poor son is in the hospital with his devoted step mother and step father by his side......now that is classy and something to be happy and excited about!!!

oh yeah and I just love Joshua Morrow's comment in TV Guide, getting all hot and excited about getting NAKED with Sharon Case again!!!! boy I wonder what Tobe thinks about that???

• Members

I totally agree, this makes me actually excited to see Y&R again instead of being bored. A core couple that I watched for 10 years from since they were kids in highschool. I'm excited to see them revisit their history, I've been just enjoying all the flashbacks lately and remembering those times.

I can't believe though it's been only 3 years. I asked myself "that's it?" Watching boring Nick and Phyllis has made it seem so much longer than that. I thought it was like 5 :lol: and I stopped watching Y&R for a long time too.

• Members

So once again when one of Sharon's children is off in the hospital with hypothermia fighting for their life, she's off in a land of her own screwing a man who is NOT her husband. Mother of the year award is coming soon. I just don't see the romance of two parents getting their jollies while the step parents sit vigil over the sick child.

• Members

LOL, Post of the Week!

I'll say it again: Brad & Sharon should have been the way to go!

So. Who wants to bet that Nikki blames Phyllis for not being able to "keep" Nick and Sharon for sleeping with him? I like Nikki but never could deal with the way she absolves Nick of responsibility for everything.

• Members

we were forced to endure 10 years of the Nick and Sharon cheat go round marriage, if they could not get it right in 10 years why should we have to deal with it all over again...

DC is saying Sharon has a nervous breakdown having to deal with Nick and his love for Phyllis....sorry no sympathy for this pathetic character from me!!! if he will cheat with you he will cheat on you!!! and Sharon does not understand, by spreading the golden arches she has leveled the playing field, she is now the dirty mistress haven committed ADULTERY with a very married man...difference is she will have to deal with Phyllis, which is not going to be pretty and I can not wait!!!

A new 13 week arc starts next week!!! let the games begin!!!!

Archived