AMC: Monday, January 19th, 2009

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man Zach has to be one of the biggest jerks ever.

He always has been from day one but today really surprised me even more.

"Keep him alive. I need his heart"

That was more than just being a jerk. Zach is a cold blooded killer and I don't care what he did it for. And people call that a great love. If that kind of love makes you kill a man then keep that kind of love away from me.

• Members

I turned on my computer just to give my two cents, and you guys have taken all of the words right out of my mouth... from that a-hole Zach to the hypothetical reactions of his fans. Wow. I REALLY don't like Zach right now. What an insensitive prick, and the GALL to say that right in front of Erica and Bianca. His God complex is appalling, and anyone who's going gaga over the idea of this man taking a life to save that of his true love's is sick, plain and simple.

• Members

He is being so insensitive and blase about the whole thing. No matter what you think about the unabortion, you have to admit that it's effed up in a million ways for this man to shoot Josh, in front of his mother and sister, and then just tell them, "Look, he's gonna die, you need to take his heart otu and put it in Kendall." No crazed Zendall fan in the world is gonna convince me that their pathetic couple isn't being propped to high heavens with this storyline.

And believe it or not, Passanante's heart transplant story with Laura and Gillian from 2001 is better than this, what we're seeing on the screen now.

• Members

IMO, Zach's behavior is very awful. People can say what they want about Josh, but that is Erica's child and he had no business saying what he did to her about how Kendall was the only one that mattered. I know that MEK had mentioned a little while ago how he was concerned what people would think of Tad, after he got the restraining order against Krystal.

I think that maybe TK and the writers should be concerned about how Zach is looking in this storyline. Because IMO, he's looking really bad. I hate how Zach is treating Josh like trash, and how he doesn't matter and how he is ordering people to take Josh's heart.

• Members

Maybe they're all in shock, but it seems like everyone is acting kinda blase blah. Reese's reaction was the first real one, I expected a little more hysteria I guess. Poor Josh, what an unceremonious goodbye. :( Don't get me wrong, I know he was just holding a gun to a woman's head, which is very dangerous regardless of the fact that I didn't believe he'd hurt her. He was ill.

And this J.R. [!@#$%^&*], I'm sick of him too.

Amanda, what the hell was that lame ass minisode version of Karen Wolek on the witness stand??

Archived