Y&R: Discussion for the Week of January 5th 2009

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HAH! No argument here. I do love Heather Tom, but for years, that teenage scowl every day always turned me off to Y&R. I couldn't figure out where the hell this girl's sense of humor went, and it made me turn off Y&R for a long time. I have since come to love her, but I can't say she was always the most appealing actress to me when I was much younger.

Look at that - another Unpopular Opinion I forgot to post when that thread was floating around. LOL!

• Members

I am totally with Nelson on this: HT and AH should switch roles.

They would each suit the opposite role better. There'd be great publicity for the switch. No one would be out of a job. Win-win-win (the last win is us, the viewers).

• Members

I really liked that the show dealt with Neil being forced out as Victor's #2. Even if it's just a blip in the Victor Returns to Newman plotline, it's so necessary. If Neil decides to stay at Newman, it's his choice. His request to not answer to Nick and Victoria is perfectly acceptable. Good for Neil and for Y&R explaining why Neil puts up all the Newman family crap.

• Members

IA.I thought these were today's best scenes. I don't think Neil should have to listen to either Nick or Sharon. They both jump ship whenever things are rough and chances are they will jump ship in the near future. It's only a matter of time. One of the things I love the most is the Victor/Neil dynamic.

Whatever happened to Devon working at Newman Enterprises?

I also thought Phylis was on point about Nick treating RS like it's a hobby. I think they should sink this company and really drive home Nick's loyalties- which don't appear to be with Phylis or this company. Working half a day with a growing company? Has he forgotten what destroyed his marriage to Sharon? You can't serve two masters the same.

Archived