Y&R: Discussion for the Week of January 5th 2009

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jana and Kevin are almost as useless as Gloria..... IMO they all need to be shipped off the show to some far away prison on some far away island never to be heard from again.

Write a nice supporting story for Michael and Lauren and be done with it. I am sick to death of everything Fisher.

Billy Miller would have chemistry with a lamp. Billy and Chloe rock together.

• Members

Just saw Monday's US episode...

While Kevin and Jane are desperately pathetic, I found the break-in scenes absolutely hilarious. I LOVED Jana's impression of Phyllis, it was so dead on. LOL!

I really like NuAbby so far. She's really invested in her scenes, unlike SOME younger actresses who shall not be named. She's shown some charisma and charm in her small scenes so far. I think she has the makings of a great teen bitch, and I hope they go in that direction with her.

Billy and Chole = :wub: Billy Miller and Elizabeth Hendrickson just sparkle together. I guess it's good their taking their time with these two, and I agree with sheilaforever, they appear to be the end game so far.

Lily finally grew a backbone and told Cane off, one of the few moments I found her to be tolerable.

I wish Lauren would quit being so submissive of Michael and his family's behaviour, it doesn't look good on her.

Lily and Billy's office sex = Me GAGGING...

Oh, Jill sure has been rocking her fur coats lately. The diva is back.

Archived