• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The graphic shows 192 no and 1 nv

I don't know who these people are that vote for Darrell Issa and his ilk are but I look forward to the turning tide. People whose hatred outweighs their common sense are lost causes but there are surely people who will wake up.

• Members

I just remembered your ongoing health concerns and -- my God -- you (and others like you) are truly in a terrible spot now.  My heart goes out to you, dragonflies.

Edited by Khan

• Members

It just sucks to think so many people out there (like dragonflies) now have to cross their fingers and pray when they're already going through so much.  But you're right, we shouldn't give up hope.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski of ‘Morning Joe’ Are Engaged

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4472944/Joe-Scarborough-Mika-Brzezinski-set-wed.html

Scarborough, a former Republican Congressman, popped the question to Brzezinski, the Democrat daughter of President Carter's national security advisor, while the two were on a romantic trip to the south of France last weekend to celebrate Brzezinski's 50th birthday.

The two finally broke their silence on their relationship in an interview with Vanity Fair, detailing the romantic moment and told how President Trump even offered to officiate their wedding at the White House. 

Their engagement comes a year after Brzezinski's divorce to her first husband was finalized.

• Members

What I hope happens is that once the CBO score comes out and the details (since none of them have actually read the thing), that it is DOA.

I doubt that senators want to do the work on it that should have been done so maybe they can just kill it and force it back to the House. I would love their beer party to fizzle in their faces. The best part of this is how many of them chose making TrumPutin happy over the concerns of their constituents and how that's going to look when he's out the door.

I strongly believe they have enough information to impeach him and this is all about some of it being sensitive/classified and how to find a way to get him out that doesn't compromise the IC.  Whatever it is that made Comey and co. unable to reveal the collusion prior to the election needs to be addressed and fixed so that this sort of thing does not become the norm.

• Members

Thank you for this. I've been crying since I read the news. This is seriously condemning people to death if this passes. I can manage without my meds if I need too, lifestyle changes and whatnot, but having IC, aka a pre-existing condition, people like me can't get insurance if this passes.

• Members

Kasich didn't want them to vote for this and I am not sure as to the tally and how many Ohio house reps voted yes. But calling your rep still to voice disappointment and then calling your senators now is the next step. And if you can afford it, send a couple of dollars to anyone of these idiots who voted for this craven bill. I am honestly hoping the CBO score which was bad before is even worse. The WSJ had an article this morning that talked about how the GOP back=doored terms in the new bill allowing employer plans to also follow the same guidelines, so if people think having an employer plan will make them safe, good luck