Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The truth is that there's plenty of nihilism on both sides and those nihilists will show up to any protest either as provocateurs to make us look bad or because they just want to watch the world burn. I don't approve of Spencer getting punched because the next person who gets punched might just be some innocent person in the wrong place at the wrong time. The person who punched Spencer was very likely from the same anarchist group that broke windows during the march. These are the people who get other people killed. 

That said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't watching all the video of Spencer getting clocked set to music: http://www.thefader.com/2017/01/23/richard-spencer-punched-to-music-memes. I'm rather partial to the one set to Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On."

• Members

Good.  For his sake, I hope they find some evidence that supports his ridiculous belief.  Of course, he'll also destroy what little faith we still had in the voting process, but I guess that's inconsequential to that fascist.

Yep.

Thank you, DD, for bringing our attention to this story.

Agree.

• Members

You're welcome.

@marceline I did see the video of the neo Nazi punch set to Beyoncé's rendition of the national anthem and admit I chuckled both times I watched it.

Speaking of bizarre clips that cause a chuckle (or not), I came across this bizarre article while reading something else completely different but curiosity got the better of me.

Kellyanne Conway’s stand-up comedy routine has been unearthed, and it is atrocious

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Even Tiffany Trump was registered to vote in two states. Trump needs to be aware of what he is unleashing with these allegations and just how many in his own circle are likely get snagged for some fraud that he claims is rampant but is actually quite limited to a miniscule number of people-- in the two cases that were uncovered, both got caught and both were Republican.

These lawsuits should be named and Trump should be publicly shamed. This behavior should never be normalized.

Trump hit with $2 million suit by contractor on D.C. hotel