Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At a certain point during the campaign, when people were dragging her yet again for Whitewater and Vince Foster, I reached a similar conclusion.

But none of that is why I didn't vote for her.  Nor, in my heart of hearts, did I not vote for her because of Benghazi, the emails, and the old adage "Where there's smoke, there's fire."

If I were being truly candid with myself, I'd have to admit that I didn't vote for Hillary, because I haven't seen her be as authentic as she was when she made that infamous statement on "60 Minutes" about not being the kind of wife who stays home and bakes cookies while listening to Tammy Wynette records (or whatever).  

If THAT Hillary had run in 2016, I would have voted for her in a flash, because I feel that's always what America needs most (and ironically, what Trump Nation THINKS their new personal Jesus is giving them now).  It's just unfortunate to me that that Hillary soon disappeared in the wilds of the Donna Karan pantsuit jungle.

Jesus.  You're right.  "Mama for Mayor" is an excellent way to describe what a Trump administration will be like.

But I'm drawing the line at "Facts of Life."

Edited by Khan

• Members

Speaking of Mama's Family, I think that Vint, Naomi and Bubba would have been conned into voting for Trump, whereas Mama would have been skeptical and voted for Hillary based on being an old woman who might be getting her only chance to vote for a woman. Then again, Naomi might have not voted for Trump since she was sexually harassed at Food Circus and being blamed for receiving obscene phone calls based on how she dressed. I better stop, because I'm about to write a reboot of Mama's Family and this is not the place.

• Members

Naomi would have been for Bernie.  She would have found his tousled hair "sexy."

No, I'm wrong, she would have been for Trump.  I mean, any girl who would hook up with a slickster like Stony Hall....

Edited by Khan