Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

From little I've seen of Megyn (her battles with Trump and Newt), I like her.  It also helps that she's good looking - maybe I'm biased.  LOL  She seems to be a sane one from Fox News who doesn't get into the crazy stories/made up stories like other Fox News people.  And I always choose NBC News over CBS or ABC (for breaking news, or election coverage), so I definitely like this move. 

• Members

She is trying to be the next Barbara Walters. Seeing that her only prime time special which featured ratings grabber Trump was a complete failure in the ratings tells me besides her Fox groupies that no one cares for her type of journalism.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Are you sure you're not talking about Jill Farren Phelps?

(But seriously, you're right.)

Has anyone tried reading her new memoir, "Settle for More"?  I tried, but I gave up on the smug p.o.s.  She's isn't much of a writer OR a(n alleged) journalist.

I just hope post-ers elsewhere on this board are wrong in their suspicions that this spells the end for DAYS.  As bad as that show is and has been, it doesn't deserve to be killed for that arrogant woman.

• Members

The sad part I guarantee you some bitter fans are going to cheer if/when the show is canceled for her. Years of whitewashing hate, extremism and fascism? Who cares. She's striking out against the show that broke up their favorite supercouple/didn't cater to their favorite tight-assed jerkoff fantasy. It's all good.

• Members

It was a game to them...but now look. many are terrified about losing the same Obamacare that they voted for Trump to repeal. once again voting against their own best interests because of building a wall, or "I'll bring all the jobs back..except the ones I have overseas paying slave wages to starving people making my clothes and such." you have to ask yourself do these people actually pay attention? 

They're so passionate and proud about their ignorance and bigotry it is no wonder they don't hold them accountable. as lomng as they get "Those people" out of "Their country" they skip over everything else that is meaningful to themselves and their loved ones. 

• Members

Then improve it. I am so sick and tired of listening to people bitch about it like the prior situation was working. So when Obamacare goes away, we have people again with pre-existing conditions not able to get insurance, caps going back into play, and there will be no savings because the premiums will be as high if not higher. And those shitty insurance plans you claim are terrible with the high deductibles are a hell of a lot better than those insurance plans people had that they couldn't keep before Obamacare came into play. You know why premiums go up? Because we all end up paying for those who still seek medical care and have no insurance and then end up forfeiting on their hospital and doctor bills. Yeah we pay for that. I am all for single payer. But we can't get the GOPers to move an inch on that.