The Politics Thread

• Members

Putin and the Russians KNEW they had a FOOL as the PEOTUS. he tweets his ignorance, taking the word of a liar and rapist who can't return to the USA over the intel. community, and after someone tells him how much of a complete idiot and ass he has once again made of himself....he either reverses course or acts like he never said what he said. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's funny. In an interview last year Trump said Assange should be executed now they are best friends.

Seriously I want to know what the hell Putin has on Trump. Maybe a sex tape with children or something drug related or maybe something showing a clear indication of his mental instability.

@Dragonflies Just an FYI. Keith Ellison I guess is taking on the ACA fight in the House and is asking for people with stories on how it has helped them and what they would do without it. I take it you are receiving the drugs you are on thru the ACA Medicaid expansion. He has a twitter account @keithellison so you might want to tweet him or perhaps call his office in DC and explain you situation/share your story. Anything can help.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

This is what it's like to have an unstable leader. It's terrifying.  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that this is happening in the U.S. I honestly don't think the Russians have anything on him.  In fact if we are at war or on the brink of war with Russia in a year or two, I won't be surprised.  Trump likes people until he doesn't.  Right now he admires Putin because he's a "strong leader".  Soon enough Putin will do something Trump doesn't like. 

• Members

Same here. And of course Glenn Greenwald has been lambasting democrats for weeks now over the Russian interference saying we have seen no evidence and it's just a convenient scape goat. I swear the guy has his head up Russia and Assange's ass. And I think a lot of people turned on WikiLeaks long before this. Assange hiding in that embassy fleeing a rape charge didn't exactly flatter him add that to those leaks which included personal information on those millions of women in Turkey plus those leaks including personal information on Saudi citizens who have been raped, are gay, etc. basically setting up death sentences to all those people without batting an eye. He's scum

• Members

Assange needs to face those rape charges he's been running from these past several years.

Some of the people who started Wikileaks have broken with him and they use words like "cult of personality" and demagogue when referring to Assange and why they left. Hmm, some of the same terms some of us use to refer to the Orange Menace.

• Members

Sorry for my ignorance, but Americans have to get their own private health insurance? There's absolutely no government provided healthcare? And you're paying $700 dollars per a prescription and not everything is even covered? WTF. Does this

Here, everyone has access to medicare and you can get your own private health insurance to go with it if you want. Basically everything is covered and I've never paid more than like 35 dollars for a prescription either.

• Members

Well, with a misogynist,homophobic racist in charge, we will unfortunately be seeing so much more horrible behavior, and it will be coming from both sides. After hearing PEOTUS lie, deny and tweet his way through the last year or so, insulting everyone and anyone, you can't honestly be surprised that people are outraged with him.  That said, I don't care what pigment anyone's skin is. Treating someone who is special needs in this way is horrendous, and they deserve whatever punishment is meted out to them. Whether those kids are white, black yellow or purple, doesn't matter.  The fact that this country can't join together and try to heal from all the hate this past election season brought forth. The fact that our future president runs around and cries whenever he hears someone says something remotely bad about him says it all.  This generation doesn't understand accountability. They don't understand empathy. I know it's not everyone's kids, but the majority of the kids in this generation barely respect themselves much less their elders as the majority of us learned.

I apologize for the rant, but my niece is on the Autism Spectrum, and if anyone did something like this to her, I would be in that courtroom every day until they were brought to justice.

We all understand how devastating this story must be to someone that supports Trump. Don;t worry, though, you can share your pain over it the next time Y'all get together, put on your white hoods and discuss how rough you have it, being disliked and not knowing who's standing next to you until they speak.