Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree, except, I would add the cable news networks in as well, notably CNN, which I stopped watching ages ago (except for when they livestream a hosted debate).

I read that Kellyanne Conway also appeared on CNN this morning and words like "uhinged" are being used to describe her but unhinged, wild-eyed is what the slim majority of EC voters went for this election season.

• Members

This is going to burn out a lot faster than I thought. He's in a spiral.

To be clear: It still won't be good, but I'm not sure he can keep this up for a year, let alone four.

And yes - NBC deserves it all, especially as someone there seems keen to re-stock half their line-up with Fox castoffs.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I wonder if it's going to be like one of those TV-movies where the person is suddenly pumped full of pills to keep them in check...

I'd say he's stir crazy waiting for Obama to leave (and deep down realizing Obama will never actually "go" - I think Obama's going to be the most active post-POTUS since Jimmy Carter because he likely knows he has no choice in the matter at this point), but he is so all over the place it could be anything. Or everything.

• Members

Just ask Ah-nold.  Trump tweeted how great he'd be as his replacement on "The Celebrity Apprentice."  But now that the new season has begun and the ratings have come in, Trump...well, let's just say, he appears to have changed his tune.

Edited by Khan