The Politics Thread

• Members

He also just called the NYT "an American jewel" at their meeting after insulting them all night. And began talking about climate change being real.

Like I said - he is a narcissist with no politics of his own, the right's worst nightmare. They voted him in. All he cares about is being liked and attended to. He is still horrifying, but this can work both ways.

And again: Any time he is directly confronted by the objects of his scorn, he rolls over, submits and strikes a conciliatory, often meek tone to avoid open attack on himself. It happened with Hillary, it happened with some of his primary opponents, it happened with the black pastor who called him out at a campaign stop. It's happened again here. He is a coward at heart.

More details on yesterday's shitshow.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love it, lol.

Just to be on the safe side, though, let's make sure the Clintons have enough security.  After everything TrumpCo. has done to whip voters into a frenzy over HRC, I wouldn't be surprised to learn one (or several) of them has it in mind to track her down and lynch her.

It sure is, lol!

Edited by Khan