• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Is Jill for real? And she reached her target to?! 

I don't care for Jill's politics at all but the outcome of all of this is gonna be messy! I am here for it all! KellyAnne and them better grab that phone & cut the Internet b/c Cheeto man is gonna go bananas. 

If something scandalous is revealed out of all of this and HRC is determined the true winner, Hillz better offer Jill a real cushy position in her cabinet. She'd owe Jill's ass BIG TIME.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

So thus far, they've raised the $2.5mil needed to file the recount requests in all 3 states. They now have a new goal of $4.5mil, which is aimed to cover attorney's fees. They also noted that they would require additional funds on top of this to cover costs of the statewide recount observers throughout the 3 states.

Oh hell no! It would be popcorn galore to see The Orange One go completely apes**t.

• Members

Oh I am not worried about Don the Con getting to some device to express his opinion on this whole ordeal, @OzFrog. It's gonna happen. Watch how he slyly suggests to get his deranged voters to threaten & target Jill to prevent this from going forward. But seeing how stubborn Jill has been this entire election, she'll push forward. 

Hillary needs to sit back and remain silent throughout this whole ordeal and let the chips fall as they may. Let Jill and the Green Party do all the work. 

If necessary, I'd want to Jill to get enough money to do a recount here in Georgia too. It was just too sketchy here how the polls closed at 7 PM, but the winner wasn't determined till towards the end of the night. She should try raising money for it in North Carolina, Virginia, and Florida too. I hope she goes ALL out. 

• Members

This is really sad. I'm not sure who I'm more worried about, the elderly or poor children in public schools.  Its funny reading how worried conservatives were that taking money from the government for schools would lead to federal standards. I think we would be a lot better off if we had that. At least I thought so until a few weeks ago.

• Members

Trump adviser tells House GOP that they are no longer Ronald Reagan's GOP party: 

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307462-trump-adviser-tells-house-republicans-youre-no-longer-reagans-party

Now y'all know that many of those GOP politicians that worship the altar of Reagan are going bananas right now. It's gonna be straight warfare on Capitol Hill come January. 

• Members

This article lays out various points of view about Jill Stein and her recount. I especially agree with the part about focusing on the Louisiana Senate race instead, futile as that is. Reading that Stein is using this to further her poisonous "pox on both parties" mentality, with (yet again) active help from the Russian media, makes me even more wary of so many people supporting it. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/24/why-are-people-giving-jill-stein-millions-of-dollars-for-an-election-recount/

Between this and the Ivanka stuff it feels like George Takei keeps getting distracted by shiny objects. I'd expected better for some reason. 

Edited by DRW50