Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am watching the Debate and haven't seen anything amazing about Marco tonight. He can't even win his own state. 

LMAO at Carson: "Can someone attack me"?…..LOL….he is being ignored once again….

BTW…Wolf Blitzer who I can't stand cause he thinks his mouth don't stink is a horrible moderator….he can't control this debate….it is awful.

• Members

I agree. I find Ted Cruz to be unlikeable and very untrustworthy. I don't find him to be the least sincere. I think that he is the worst person left on the Republican side.

I literally laughed at loud after he said that. He really is being ignored, the moderators skipped over him regarding multiple questions. I have forgotten he was in this debate half the time it has been going on.

Edited by xtr

• Members

CNN is talking about how great he attacked Trump. I find that laughable. Cruz wasn't that great either yet CNN is clamoring he did well.

Cruz to Trump: You're losing in the polls to Hillary. You can't even beat her.

Trump to Cruz: Well I am beating you badly so you sure don't have a chance if I am losing to her…..LOL

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Oh they're in bliss. Breathlessly quoting Glenn Beck (oh that liberal media), saying he gave the best debate performance of anyone this whole campaign season (which is like giving a prize to the man who only kicks himself in the ass 599 times instead of 600), and dredging up Rocky clips (the ideal for the middle-aged pasties who make up the Beltway) to prove their point.

If he still doesn't improve any in the race after tonight, we're going to see grown men weep. I'm not kidding. 

• Members

It's not about Rubio and it hasn't been for awhile. He's not the concern. They're desperate to prop up Rubio because they (and the Republican establishment) cannot conceive of facing the admittedly horrific possibility of Trump taking the nomination. Rubio is not a superstar and I promise you absolutely everyone knows that now, no matter what they pretend on TV - he's just the last clear chance.

Trump has to be stopped and I think he will be either in a general election or here, but I feel absolutely zero sympathy for the GOP and the conservative end of our media, who fanned the flames of the most ignorant bigots in our country and enabled the disgusting Tea Party movement until they engulfed the entire party and made something like Trump possible. They should have seen it coming.

And for the record, if you have a perfect storm of Trump and the Supreme Court on the table, we will very possibly take back the Senate. The GOP knows it will be a bloodbath. That's another reason they're trying to stop him. If Trump is the candidate the fallout for the GOP could possibly fracture them for a generation.

Edited by Vee