Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Other than helping to ruin a decent soap, I have little to no history with her. I guess kudos to her for avoiding my radar more than the truly wretched Rachel (who has stunk up the airwaves for 30 years) and her dead-eyed, failed politician husband with closet case vibes.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

The only Hersheys I have heard of are Barbara Hershey and Hershey's chocolate. That other person, I have never heard of. (Shrugs)

Speaking of vapid Rachel and her googley-eyed husband Sean, my favorite Real World scenes involved Sean being left looking foolish by Kameelah in the Boston firehouse. Boy, I bet even the mention of Kamala's name gives him ptsd of him getting his ass handed to him by way of a public dressing down delivered by Kameelah.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Putin will have them tortured and killed. This is very brave of them, especially since they likely know it will accomplish nothing but are trying anyway. 

Fathead Newt Gingrich is now trying to compare them to Trump supporters in his latest attempt to get Trump free of any punishment for his many crimes. Just when you think these pieces of garbage can't get any more craven, they find a new level.

• Members

Her father, before devoting himself full time to trying to keep Longshot in the Mojoverse, left office scandal-ridden and unpopular. She has zero accomplishments to her name, zero charisma, zero brains in her oversized head. The only thing anyone ever remembers her for, beyond never being able to find a dress that properly fit, was getting kicked out of a restaurant and being humiliated so badly by a standup comic at a press club dinner that they never had one again. She couldn't even manage to make a facial expression that didn't look like someone had just belched the contents of a rotting refrigerator right in front of her.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Maybe back when Huckabee was popular...now...not so much. I could tell stories of how people are OVER that name. 

But I do think that someone bad will get the position. Sadly.

Amen on Barbara Hershey who is overdue another resurrection after the success of BLACK SWAN and the INSIDIOUS movies.

And mmmmmm BOSTON: RW, the first and best season of RW I saw. Kameelah, Jason, and Cyrus even came to my college campus as part of the RW tour that year. I was in awe of her awesomeness. 

Now...I think The Orange One has better things to worry about than picking on a scientist. Doesn't he have a trial starting tomorrow...

Please register in order to view this content