Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All I can say is, when the Trump administration has to politicize even how the American public should or should not be informed about a frigging global pandemic, it really makes you wonder when or even if we'll emerge from this long nightmare.

• Members

Of course. Glad to hear your family is protected.

Just in case anyone needs a laugh. To me this isn't funny for the obvious reasons. It's more just the absurdity of where we are. Please let tomorrow be the start of Biden's recovery.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

I read about that. Disgusting and unsurprising. I had wondered if he might try to take this seriously given the huge hit the economy is going through, with the economy being his main election tool beyond paranoia and the culture wars - I guess he's doubling down on the culture wars and deciding to just let the country burn. And sadly many, many people will go along with him on this. 

I've been guilty lately of all but saying that Bernie and Trump are two peas in a pod. This response has been a needed reminder that that isn't the case, and even though I still don't think Bernie can beat Trump, I will vote and try to help him win if I can. 

• Members

Are you counting Biden out? I'm still hoping he can pull it off. I basically agree that Bernie isn't as bad as Trump, but does the bar get any lower? If Bernie is the nominee and he picks a reasonable VP I'll be more in favor. I remember actually liking Bernie four years ago, but his nutty followers have really turned me off.  Plus I'm not as naive as I used to be.