Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

now the Trumpettes are ticked because Garth Brooks wore a Sanders 20 jersey at his last concert....

In honor of BARRY Sanders. his favorite football player who retired 20 years ago.

wow, these people are....are there any words left?!

• Members

I suspect that the Bernie Bros are losing their sh*t over this one, lol. They were already bringing out the "low-information voter" trope that Bernie trotted out during the 2016 primaries. 'Low information' being dog-whistle code for 'blacks in the South'.

I haven't checked the results so I have no idea how the candidates placed other than Biden placing first.

• Members

I know Super Tuesday will take us back to the norm but boy am I enjoying the meltdowns from the cultists tonight - especially the idiots who are getting upset because the win was called at 0% (with no mention of Bernie's Nevada win getting an early call). Cynthia Nixon was even angry over that - poor poor Bernie. Just sad.

I'm also hearing a lot of "black voters in South Carolina are old and conservative and don't speak for us." 

Classy...

• Members

I'm going to go vote on Super Tuesday with my dad in the North Carolina Primary. It did cross my mind to vote early, but I will find some time to go on Tuesday before or after work. I wonder how the turnout will be here.  I have a couple co-workers who are working the polls, including one who's been doing it for at least a few years. I have thought about working at one of the polls. I may do that one day. I normally work on Tuesdays, but I still may end up doing that at least once. I think here you need like one day of mandatory training and just have to fit some criteria. (like register voter, not be running for public office etc).

I think that would be interesting thing to do, plus my voting place is in a predominantly black neighborhood. North Carolina has caught flack for it's treatment regarding black voters in the past. And that ID law that was passed was actually struck down by a judge. Though, thankfully, I've never had/really seen issues at my polling place. But maybe I can work there at least once, and help make sure everything goes smoothly for everyone. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Joe Biden had his Susan Lucci Emmy moment tonight. He has run for President four times over 36 years and this was his first primary win. That aside, his strategy to bet on South Carolina paid off and will give him a boost into Super Tuesday.

• Members

And so there are seven:

Biden, Bloomberg, Buttigieg, Gabbard, Klobuchar, Sanders, Warren

I have to imagine at least half of them are out of the race by Wednesday.

(Also, if Steyer is genuine, he'd turn his attention to flipping the Senate/keeping the House.)