The Politics Thread

• Members

One of the best parts of the renewed activism has been seeing the education community finally seem to stand up in mass. First in West Virginia, Arizona, and now in places like Oklahoma and Kentucky. As someone who's worked in the education field, it's gratifying to see these folks standing up, some without the support of their unions.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jamie Allman is a truly vile, disgusting POC. and guess what? he's right here in good ole STL. now advertisers are pulling their ads from his show and he has made his Twitter private after he posted that he wanted to shove a hot poker up the backside of David Hogg. 

• Members

I've seen his show. it's on NBC Channel 5 here in St. Louis. He's said alot of other things since Trump started running, but this is beyond the pale. local news has covered it and local businesses are pulling ads from him. as they should. I think he knows now he screwed up BIGLY. and he didn't use to be like this. don;t know what happened. 

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/columns/joe-holleman/media-watchdog-group-blasts-conservative-host-jamie-allman-in-connection/article_116f2023-fe66-5dc2-b3d9-d6ee79b95e18.html

• Members

Phony Bill Maher trying to grandstand to Geraldo Rivera about how he looked up to him until recent years. He looked up to him after things like what Bette Midler claims he did to her? Given how slimy Maher is I guess I can't be surprised.

http://deadline.com/2018/04/bill-maher-geraldo-rivera-hbo-real-time-i-looked-up-to-you-1202360153/

Edited by DRW50