The Politics Thread

• Members

Speaking of the Trump Tower fire, I read it became a 4-alarm blaze and one person is now dead. There were no sprinklers. While Trump thanked the FDNY and said how "well built" the place was, not one word for the dead man...

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We all figured that Stormy Daniel's lawyer was slick but this article paints a profile of someone who is very messy in his financial/business matters. 

There's a school of thought that says that someone this slippery can anticipate the Trump team's moves and might have an advantage but this portrait of him in this article suggests him to be someone who does not act in good faith.

I mean, he was sued by Patrick Dempsey?!

Please register in order to view this content

Before Stormy Daniels, her attorney faced allegations of dubious business dealings at Tully’s Coffee

• Members

Yes. In so many ways. Cohen should have known better.

I understand that the fabulously wealthy are going to do shady things, but using your lawyer as your fixer and then going into politics seems incredibly foolish. Some think Mueller has Trump's taxes because of this raid. We'll see.

This goes for Kushner too. Why break the law and then seek attention by going into public "service"? Be happy with your fabulous wealth, break the law and stay out of the lime light!