Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, but in doing so, I think it would just make the investigation dig deeper. An innocent man would not try to stop the testimony otherwise. And the sane contingent of American citizens would continue to support said investigating.

So, for Trump, it's almost delightfully "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't".

• Members

What rock are you living under?  People like you and their blind alliance to party above country is what is wrong these days.  If Hillary had half of this [!@#$%^&*] being reported, I'm sure you would be the first to say "lock her up".  It fuckin pisses me off.

Troll elsewhere. 

Trump is completely incompetent and offensive.  Fact.

• Members

None of these people cared that the Bush white house used a private server and deleted 22 million emails. Can you imagine the dirt that was there considering the illegal Iraq war. Cheney at a minimum would likely have ended up in prison and several in that admin convicted of war crimes.

It's amazing that not one of these so called patriots give a damn about the fact that Trump and his entire dirty family owe the Russian mob and China tons of money, tried to remove sanctions placed on the Russians for tampering with our election as soon as they took office, or even care it happened. These people are only patriots when it's a democrat that allegedly does something bad.  They are willing to sell out our country to the highest bidder as long as Trump and Paul Ryan and their cronies are all in with it. They don't care about democracy or our constitution.  I have no doubt they'd have a problem selling any of us out.