Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Of course not so the rest of us have to suffer with a GOP that no longer is about anything other than white male mediocrity. They have zero policies and believe in nothing anymore other than power. What Eisenhower predicted in his exit speech in 1961 for the GOP is exactly what has happened. Eisenhower was the last time the party had an ounce of integrity or hint of progressivism.(he changes this country through building the federal hwy system and led school desegregation). Even Nixon wanted Universal Healthcare and founded the EPA and went to China opening that up

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

Good to see you back.

I agree with a lot of this. Also the issue with the GOP and probably why Chaffetz is leaving is they had nothing planned for 2017 because they expected her to win and would have spent the next 4 years on more investigations and hearings, accomplishing nothing, and probably voting to overturn Obamacare another 400 times.. That's all they are good at anymore. Doing nothing. I wish they'd just continue that for the next 2 to 4 years.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

The mayor of Pittsburgh cordially invites Donnie to STFU.

Right? I'm kicking myself for wasting any time responding to that one. When my life is over I'm going to want those 30 minutes back. It does make me wonder however, what's Carly been up to since she fell off Ted Cruz's stage?

• Members

I enjoyed reading your post @Ms. Quartermaine 

Please register in order to view this content

Very succinctly put.

Pittsburgh's mayor gave Trump a great clapback.

Also, Elon Musk and Robert Iger both resigned from the Trump's advisory council.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I hope he's kept under lock-and-key in some underground bunker in some undisclosed location.

Damn, girl, lol.

I don't think you have to have U.S. citizenship to get pissed about anything that's happening these days in Washington.  Trump doesn't get (and never will get) that actions here can affect actions elsewhere.

Edited by Khan