Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So now China will be a leader for saving the environment.  LOL.  All this is - is to show that coal mines are going to reopen, blahblah blah.  They're not reopening people...they might as well face it.  All the dirty fuel isn't coming back.  So Tesla's CEO will be dropping from some advisory board right? 

• Members

words have never been created or spoken to describe this wretched POS here. like to thank those who were tripping off of emails and servers and put this [!@#$%^&*] moron in office. screwed the entire nation. 

• Members

If true I wouldn't mind at all.  They have a billion people so if they stick to this agreement it would be a great thing for the world. Pretty sure they have a long history of cheating these types of deals though.

Also, it's obviously shameful that the US isn't doing it's part.  I don't really care that we are leading the charge in these matters, I do care that we at least follow when others try to save the world as we know it.  This is why I don't take a lot of comfort in the possibility that this presidency is some final push back of conservative whites. So much damage can be done, before our government is back in safe hands.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

We're slowly descending into a third world nation. Actually more like Russia during The Cold War. Technologically backwards. Isolated. And another old white guy predicts Trump will win in 2020.  I think so too. 

Because of Democrats, Trump Has 55 Percent Chance in 2020, Michael Bloomberg Says - Newsweek 
https://apple.news/AXRFtEiWgQim0s-p01L_EHw

• Members

This is bad for the planet but good for the resistance. Most of the corporate community wanted us to stay in. Donnie just shot himself in the foot and the DNC just got a really good chance at fundraising. Yes, I know the precious lefties hate that filthy corporate money. Screw them. Every CEO on this list should be getting hit up for donations.

Anybody acting like they can predict 2020 right now is a crackhead.

• Members

If anything I see the GOP becoming ever more committed to voter disenfranchisement and voting suppression techniques.

Irrespective of messaging, many people did not go to the polls and a low voter turnout tends to favor Conservative candidates. 

When Obama ran voter turnout was a priority (especially the first time around) because of the fear that people would not vote for a Black man. The second time, even with Obama voter participation %s were lower.  Compared to the rest of the world, the U.S. has piss-poor voter turnout.  There are a confluence of factors, but the U.S. by having voting on some ridiculous weekday, never rises to meet its potential with people going to the polls. 

As a former resident of NYC, I got to see up close some of the machinations of the Bloomberg administration, but that's a topic for another day. Suffice it to say that many NYers regret letting Bloomberg hoodwink them into that useless third term. He did some good for the city (bolstering the wealthiest, landscaping, etc) but I'm glad to have never voted for him.

I did vote for HRC as my Senator, so there's that.

Please register in order to view this content

Well if Toupée Fiasco wins in 2020, well thank God, for dual citizenship. I can literally go to a tropical island to live.

• Members

Hilary has already taken responsibility. She just hasn't taken ALL of the responsibility. Nor should she. There's plenty of blame to go around. And again, if it weren't for the electoral college she would've won. She got more votes. If we ran our elections like every other civilized country on the planet we wouldn't be in this [!@#$%^&*] show.

As for Pence, the Russia investigation is already splashing all over him but regardless, look at the idiocy we saw from Trump during his overseas trip. Pence may be a christofascist but even he wouldn't have wandered away from Netenyahu in the middle of a press conference because he was sundowning.