Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

One of the commentators (conservative Obvi) the other day said....'well, I've given speeches in the midwest - Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and other places and the people that voted for him approve of his job performance, they think he's doing great, they just care about jobs, they don't understand why the media is doing what they're doing..."  and he continued on with some nonsense. 

I'm missing something....how are their lives already astoundingly better?  What has he done that is so great...his job performance?  With the crazy tweets, the complete constant disruption....what on Earth do they think the media is to blame?  It's laughable....they're reporting the NEWS.  They're not MAKING HIM SAY what he says and ACT the way he does.  They're just telling you about it...and Hel* don't even watch the news....just read his tweets for yourself and see if you can make any kind of sense out of it. 

But no offense to anyone, but thanks for just confirming I have no desire whatsoever to go to Kansas, Oklahoma, etc.