The Politics Thread

• Members

And let us take a moment to reflect on the fact that Oompa Loompa is now trying to return former Russian compounds in Maryland and New York to his buddies.

He's a corrupt POS. And one who has zero empathy and just needs constant validation. My folks have told me Watergate took 2 years before Nixon left. I'm not sure we can take 2 years with this arsehole and his filthy administration.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Funny that even with the 12 billion investigations on Clinton, the end result was always *crickets*.

Somehow, I have a feeling the end result for Trumplandia will be a lot messier. I mean, when even his LAWYER (for Russia) is now under investigation? Come on...

• Members

CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin was in disbelief when she learned that Hillary Clinton’s aides destroyed her phones with a hammer. 

When Boris Epshteyn, an adviser to Donald Trump, told her on air that the Democratic nominee’s aides destroyed her BlackBerries with hammers, Baldwin interrupted him to ask a reporter to fact-check that statement. 

“Evan, hold on, can you fact-check?” Baldwin asked reporter Evan Perez on “CNN Newsroom” on Friday. “Evan Perez? Hammers? Fact-check that for me, on the fly.” 

“Yes they did, Brooke.” Perez responded. “As he mentioned, there were 13 mobile devices and 5 iPads that the FBI said that in some way were used with her private email server, and they did in some cases just destroy them with hammers when they were done using them.” 

The FBI on Friday released a detailed report on its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State. 

The report included notes on the agency’s three-hour interview with Clinton. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/294465-cnn-anchor-stunned-that-clinton-aides-destroyed-phones-with

• Members

Trumperazzis are a bag of nerves right now and I am so here for it!  Where's my popcorn.gif ?

Please register in order to view this content

If Fanta Fascist tries to stop Comey from giving testimony in front of the Senate Intelligence Committe, it will raise an Olympic stadium worth of red flags, must likely making calls for a deeper, more thorough investigation of Trump Inc's shady ties only that much louder and insistent.

As of the Orange-faced Menace's 'executive privilege' well there are limits to that as well, from what I've read. Trump can try to invoke executive privilege to try to curb Congress in terms of what questions they ask Comey but that's as far as his 'privilege' extends.  Ha!

And while we're at it, the government (i.e. Congress) needs to get a financial forensics expert to dig through Trump Inc.'s financial filings, if they really did a thorough forensic-type examinatioin, they're likely to find something.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Sadly by the time Trump gets done, the earth won't live to see another billion years, we'll be lucky if it makes it 4 years.

Who gives a crap about her emails, Bush and others did as much if not worse. Hillary won the popular vote by her own accord, can't say the same about Trump who had to have Russia's help.

You know if we had a new election right now I have a feeling Trump wouldn't have won at all.

• Members

He didn't even win the last one. He won the presidency but not the election.

People like the troll keep talking about Hillary because they can't talk about Donnie. He's accomplished nothing, except slamming Gorsuch on the court but that wasn't him, that was the Federalist Society. There's no ban, no wall, no Obamacare replacement, the Russia investigation continues and his every attempt to stop it only makes it worse (Hi, Robert Mueller!), the economy is slowing down, he made a fool of himself during his foreign trip, the entire free world has united against him, even pulling out of the Paris Accords only served to make CEOs rail against him. Donald is a failure on every level: as a president, businessman, husband, father and man and no deflecting to Hillary is going to change that.

• Members

After a slight uptick following his trip abroad, Dumpster Donny's approval rating is dropping again. In other good news, his support among the military is showing signs of deterioration.

Did I mention that the Trump administration has been trying to bury the 2014 report on torture by the CIA in the wake of 9/11?

Trump administration moves to keep full CIA 'torture' report secret

Edited by DramatistDreamer