The Politics Thread

• Members

I heard that the grifter sellout Candace Owens isn't going to speak at the RNC. You who she would think would be front and center for black conservatives considering she did all that heavy lifting cooning and crapping on black folks to the highest degree. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She was a liberal until 2016 and  then switched up her game. The problem that a lot blacks that debate her is that they have a tendency to get into a shouting match with her.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/

I wonder if CNN and MSNBC  devoted their whole prime-time to the  RNC . I read that Fox still aired Tucker and Hannity  during the DNC and they gave their own commentary about what going on at the DNC.

• Members

The Beltway folks are of course fawning over Melania's bare minimum speech. But I often expect that of them, especially in an environment when they are desperate for a horse race to materialize. But it won't move the needle IMO and I suspect they'll grudgingly flip the tone of coverage tomorrow when they see the public reaction and polling, which is how things have generally gone for them over the last four years any time they've attempted to normalize Trump.

• Members

The RNC has to be the most pathetic, embarrassing thing I have ever seen in my life. To evoke an old saying, these people are not ready for prime time.  Has even one serious person even taken the stage? Maybe, Nikki Haley counts. It's a low bar when you have six Trumps speaking.  It just seems like they are completely lacking any kind of intellectual or professional meat at this convention. There are smart conservatives out there (unfortunately), but this time it really feels like the rats have abandoned the ship or maybe the ship has abandoned the rat. Either way.